What Do You Suck At?

Old Monkey

Treehouser
For me its setting a line with the throwball. There is a fair chance I will launch that thing behind me and hit someone. Occasionally, when no one is watching, I make my shot but most of the time I stink up the great outdoors. The Bigshot was an easy purchase to justify in terms of time and in hiding my inadequacy.

I also have a hard time tying a boline in the bight despite practice.

Your turn.

Doing anything halfway. Even when it wouldn't make a tinker's damn worth of difference.

And like OM, throwbag is a weak point, never get enough practice, and even when I'm on my range is abismal.

I have to think about bowline on a bight too. I usually use Alpine Butterfly, so I don't practice it much. My son thinks B on B is the easiest knot there is to remember. Everybody is different. I suck at lots of stuff. Have to narrow it down.

I'm with Pete. My writing and speaking skills suck. I struggle at it. It's no wonder. I got straight F's all through school. The only reason I manage with the publishing is I can spend a week or more on a ten minute script. Slow but sure does it for me in that department. Speaking skills are even worse. I've about given up on that all together.

But give me a gallon of saw mix and a strip of fair standing trees,,, watch out!

The throw ball, It's my own mystery.

I've thrown over my head backwards across the high voltage wires, once.
embarrassing a little.

Back