What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

James have you got a good Indian or Pakistani restaurant in your area?. I personally preffer Pakistani food,tandori chicken ,tikka ,chops ,karia dishes ,nan bread..

To behonest North Indian/Punjabi/kasmiri/Afghani/Pakistani/Persian/Uzbek/kazak/Eastern Turkish foods arent that much different in styles of cooking,just different areas use a greater or lesser amount of spices and chilli..

Plov [central asian word] isn't much different to Pulao [north Indian Pakistani word] their both rice dishes with meat.

When I lived in Houston, there were a lot of ethnic areas in the city, so you could get some good food. Austin's not quite the same. I'll have to start looking for those things.

http://www.ifoce.com/index.php
dont ask these guys what they had for dinner...

have to post their disclaimer, it made me giggle.
"The IFOCE is against at-home training of any kind. The IFOCE strongly discourages younger individuals from eating for speed or quantity under any circumstances. The IFOCE urges all interested parties to become involved in sanctioned events -- do not try speed eating home."

I have the idiot box on in the office here, they just showed the Nathans hot dog eating contest from 2006, a little japanese dude (Kobayashe) just wolfed 54!!! hot dogs in 15 minutes. It was funny to watch, at about the halfway mark, most competitors are heaving and their hands are shaking! HAHA! reminded me of the movie Stand by me, when lardass guzzles the bottle of cod liver oil then goes in the pie eating contest, eventually regurgitating his pies upon the hapless crowd.

were havin a rib roast with portabellas, bakers, muffins, salad and cobbler tonight. the grill is heatin up as we type

a half pizza and a couple beers watching the football game. bout the only game I bother to watch in the season. was entertaining. dont realy care who wins. so its good either way :)

Nice looking grill! Taco's here, kids sure do love them. I don't care for them, they look like female genitalia, and I prefer the other! ;)

Fixed up what we call "French Fry Bake". Frozen french fries in a casserole dish, add veggie of your choice, some browned burger, top with cream of whatever(cream of mushroom, chicken--whaterever you like). Toss in a 350 degree oven for about an hour. Add cheese the last 10 minutes, and wallah...
Yummy stuff.

roast pork ,pumpkin,spuds,broccoli,peas ,carrots gravy,....................ice cream tinned fruit ,spray on cream.....glass or two of wine...few chocolates..well thats the plan...:big-tongue4:

BBQ salmon, baked potato, cooked carrots, and corn bread. Had my 18 yr. old daughter home for the weekend from college and 3 of her old high school classmates join us for dinner. Hilarious!