What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

BBQ salmon, baked potato, cooked carrots, and corn bread. Had my 18 yr. old daughter home for the weekend from college and 3 of her old high school classmates join us for dinner. Hilarious!

Do you mean salmon on the grill, or w/ BBQ sauce ? Please say it's the former.
Great visual on teens around the dinner table, I'll bet it was a hoot !
I've been living on junk food lately. Gotta find a date that likes to cook !

Do you mean salmon on the grill, or w/ BBQ sauce ? Please say it's the former.
Great visual on teens around the dinner table, I'll bet it was a hoot !
I've been living on junk food lately. Gotta find a date that likes to cook !

Yeah, it's on the grill TC3. If you spray PAM on grill it keeps it from sticking. I forget who I'm talking to, around here BBQ means on the grill, but I know that in other parts of country it means with BBQ sauce on it. I just put salt, pepper, and garlic on the salmon. I'll get some pictures of the teens the next time. Two nights ago we had a repeat of the salmon and the teens at the table and last night they showed up and warmed up the leftovers themselves.

:blob6:
Ofcourse, it might work out better to spray the grill with Pam before it's over a flame ? LOL
Less exciting, but mo' betta !
Teens 'round the table is soul food !
:thumbup:

My own recipe Singapore style chilli king prawns,not bad but I can do better...:D

Last night was Seafood Bisque and a Lynchburg Lemonade at a place called The Abbey Road Pub. Following that was a few other bars on my way back to the hotel. :D

Okay Gigi.... She's a very pretty blonde gal. I met her through my cousin when I was visiting my parents about a month ago. Things seem to be moving along just fine.:)

Gary

nice one Gary....;) :thumbup: :D when we gonna get a

pic :?

I hope you've told her all about your online brothers and sisters lol

Pork roast done in the slowcooker tonight with mashed potatoes and steamed veggies. Trying to clean out the freezer before we move next month.

Steak [rump] grilled, chips/fries,mushrooms sautead,peas............Blackforest gateau,double cream..............

Lahoor kitchen tomorrow ,now i'm feeling better,nahiri ,chops,nan,methi aloo ,bindi,pilau rice,or biryani,lassi [salty or mango hum]...can't wait!