What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Fixed up what we call "French Fry Bake". Frozen french fries in a casserole dish, add veggie of your choice, some browned burger, top with cream of whatever(cream of mushroom, chicken--whaterever you like). Toss in a 350 degree oven for about an hour. Add cheese the last 10 minutes, and wallah...
Yummy stuff.

This sounds gooooood. I might have to make me a veggie version of this tonight.

love
nick

hahaha, nah, but I betcha he growls like a grizzly if you try to take the spuds before he gets a chance! :)

This sounds gooooood. I might have to make me a veggie version of this tonight.

love
nick

I guess Garden Burgers chopped up would work as well...at least with what experiences I have had with them. The texture and flavor qualities would be decent.

Tonight, I grilled Andouille sausage. Last night, I grilled pork chops. tomorrow night... pot roast.

heh we got a Taco Del Mar, I like takeout/fastfood places where you can watch the people make your food. Yes I am paranoid.:/:

I guess Garden Burgers chopped up would work as well...at least with what experiences I have had with them. The texture and flavor qualities would be decent.

Tonight, I grilled Andouille sausage. Last night, I grilled pork chops. tomorrow night... pot roast.

Ya need some meat in your diet son!:D

Som Tam [green papaya salad with pickled mud fish] spicy ,sweet, sour,salty and very very hot...yumm!

We were going to have homemade pizza last night until a fire broke out in the oven. Suddenly, it seemed like a perfect evening to go out. I had salmon, pineapple and cole slaw on a baguette. I am not sure what I thought of it.

A buddy of mine just called and said he was getting ready to throw some 1" thick steaks on the grill and asked if I wanted one. :P I'll report back tomorrow as to just how good it was...
:lol:

getting ready to bbq a couple chicken breasts, might just put them on a bun and call it dinner. :)