What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

That plate is probably 13 inches square. That is probably only about a third of what was there, as the rice came in a separate pot. I suppose I could have finished it, but I still had to go grocery shopping, and then drive home. That wouldn't have been much fun trying to drive the silver slug (My sister's Subaru, the most wretched pos ever built ).

I am going to grill a London Broil tonight.
Been marinating 24 hours.

Bit of a misnomer, London Broil. It does not come from London.

Should call it American Broil. It's cheap, available to everyone, and does not think it's better than you.

The kind of meal you would invite to your house, it would not tell you the drapes were hideous.

Lol!

Last nite I head venison steaks with other stuff and tonite had venison burgers with 2 chicken sandwiches. Delishhhhhhh.

MB , I too am a big fan of the clean plate club. I'll go nuts to finish everything, or if it's too much, take it home and crush it later. Food is awesome and I will go to extreme lengths no to waste it. :drink:

I went to a restaurant that cooked a 96 ounce prime rib. I was able to eat half of it.

Funny thing was that they would not let you take the leftovers home. Eat it there or throw it out.

Pissed me off, actually.

There is a Golden Corral in the big town to the south, same town as the Sonic.

Kids have a lot of fun there, they get to eat what they want. I guess it has something to do with making their own decisions.