What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Fresh green beans and shredded cabbage from the garden.
Stir fried in Greek olive oil + salt and black pepper.

I LOVE veggies that are so fresh they don't realize they are dead till they hit the frying pan.

That takes "Bring us a shrubbery!" to a new level. I've been munching sugar snap peas lately. Not too bad for rabbit food.

I'm ready to try that cheesy center burrito from Taco Bell!

ewrewer435sdf43.jpg

Took Katy out to a sea food joint that was already good and just purchased by a local guy that knows our sons. Scouts and all. Wanted to try it before and after the take over.

Had a Whopperito and it was awesome and way cheaper than a regular Whopper.

Skip to 4:25...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LeFiDfLzK4E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I find it somewhat interesting that you on one hand berate me for not getting a Colonoscopy ( Did I spell that right? My way: " Letting a stranger stuff a tube up your ass," is way easier to spell!) and tell me that I'm not taking care of my self, while on the other hand you never miss a chance to post about the quantity of junk food you eat.

Gonna have a double colonoscopy ( Spelling?) afterwards, just to make sure?

Get your ducks in a row!

To each their own, pick your poison I suppose.

There are many people in my town who hit the drive thru nightly.... with their kids!!

A few years ago we had the neighbor kids for dinner, they seemed very uncomfortable so I asked what dinner is like at their house... taco bell or bk in the tv room. Poor kids.

Fast food sucks. Not only is it not good for you but it's crap compared to a real meal. I have forsaken all fast food. More for Butch!

Well, I would be too I was about to be eaten by a hippy! Very uncomfortable indeed.

I am quite certain that an occasional fast food trip wont kill you, but yeah, the way some parents feed their kids is criminal.

I dont want to get into a big fight about making kids eat their veggies, but I make my kids eat their veggies. Usually they dont even need told to do so.

We cook protein, starch and veggies for every meal. 90 percent of the meals we eat are cooked by us.

What is your intention in saying that? If it's meant in a friendly humorous way than, no, I am not offended. If it is meant in a condescending manner than, no, I am not offended BUT I'm just not entirely sure that you've ever even met or seen a "hippy"