What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Yes, I have been to Missoula, Montana. Lots of hippies up there, good thing too. I plan on making lots of money because of them.

Of course I am not trying to be mean spirited or anything.

You dont think that I am serious when I call Stig a dirty, dirty Communist? Right? He screws with me all the time. Neither of us get pissed about it.

My Indian friend calls me a honky, I call him a gut eater.

I will quit if it bothers you.

You did make me think about it for a little bit there Levi.

I do give a lot of shit.

We were giving a buddy shit in college once. He had a tiny leg, like his leg on one side was half the size from the knee down.

He got tired of it so he announced that he was running away. I jumped up and told everyone not to worry, with a tiny leg like that he would circle back eventually.

We all laughed until it hurt, even ole Tiny leg.

Oh lord... that IS funny.

I appreciate some good ball breaking, most in my day to day cannot take it so it's not a big part of my life these days.

I have a hard time READING the tone though, if you know what I mean. Let's just say that you're my new best friend and you can let er rip!:rockhard:

Interesting, I would have thought that Kiwi's were top notch shit talkers, like their Aussie cousins...

Not in my experience, have been there twice. They seem intimidated actually. Some were rude, but that had more to do with our President at the time and our foreign policy.

Not good ball breakers, but to be fair, very few people would try and break my balls with out getting to know me first, and not without having an escape plan. Except for Stig, he could beat up Hercules.

Back on topic, we are having a marinated London Broil tonight, with boiled carrots and potatoes from our garden.

We have been doing a lot of marinates lately. Being broke, the large, cheap cuts serve us well.

We did splurge and have a store bought breakfast at the restaurant this morning. Took my daughter to her first day of second grade. Had breakfast afterwards.

TikuaXN.gif

My wife just came home from Schweiz an hour ago with a major load of cheese.
It'll be a simple diner for me, just some fresh bread and an assortment of Swiss cheeses:D

There's nothing quite like a piece of cheese
to nibble upon for pleasure and ease.
No matter the time or state of mind
greater joy than cheese you'll never find.
Served on a cracker or a soft piece of bread
a morceau de fromage will please your head.
Roquefort, camembert, brie or blue
served with fruit or in fondue
God gave us cheese- a bit of heaven on earth
to lift our burdens, providing sweet mirth.
And after all our daily work is done
we enjoy simple cheese just for fun.
But remember the ancient custom of the house
leave behind a kernel for the nocturnal mouse.

C Jim Sitterly 2006

mouse_eating_cheese_table_lg_clr.gif

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5KLYz0pApq0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All this is missing is some bacon!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zHo6ZiX5SpE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Porter house. I stopped at the butchers to get some burger and bacon for camping since I was out of both, and these were on special. It would have been foolish not to buy them right?

That's what I told my wife!!
Both sides were great. The fillet side just melted in my mouth. I grilled up some onion slabs too. The corn was at its peak. Everyone's belly is full. I'm gonna kick back and enjoy some more corn, just in its liquid form now