Well i'm trying my hand

Google is your friend Amigo... I have a Kodak Easyshare 5mp camera. Had it for almost 12 years. Sure it's outdated... but It shoots great close up shots with the macro. One of these days you gotta do shit for yourself. Can't hold your hand in everything mang!

Hop to it! :)

Gary

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
LMAO i heard that Gary i'll check it and see what it got i know its a c433 or something like that.but i'll do some checking on it and see what it's got though.

yeah i knoow thats the same thing i read that it's got a marco setting but it don't tell you have to put it on it.

well i just try and work at it lol but i'll figure it out when i get time.

It's on one of the camera settings .On my HP it's under an icon button MF which stands for manual focus such as infinity,normal ,macro etc .

That's kind of what it's for .Old Gypo could really get some fine shots of things .One that sticks out in my mind was a close up of a hummingbird .It looked like a photo one might find in National Geographic it was that good .

mine has the manual focus buttons but nothing under them but i'll keep reading the manual and maybe i can figure out how to get it on the marco setting

Oh BTW ,in the box you submit replys to threads in the upper right hand corner is an icon that says ABC .That's a link to an online spell check should one care to use it .;)

well i read the whole manual and it just mention it a cuple of times and thats it.so i'll just use my kodak c433 easy share to take close up pictures.

My camera manual only mentions it once, it says "to go to macro (aka close up) mode, turn the settings dial to 'macro'." From then on it was all gravy. :)

Seein' that I have a Kodak Easyshare and so do you... here are 2 pics of a McCulloch Super 250 crank bearing... one with the macro on and one with it off... big diff mang!

Gary

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    193.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    243.1 KB · Views: 0
i wen 2 da beg store 2 c if i could figre out what u wuz talkin bout un i got 2 the camera thing but mayonaise lots of people der, idk guess i jus kinda freaked or sumtin bein round all dem people felt like the walls was closin in or sumtin i had to git out of der asap
i wuz hopin 2 help u wit ur camera but i jus culdn do it u know had 2 git out of der fast so i didn git a chance 2 ask de clerk how 2 change to da flower setting 4u

Back