Well i'm trying my hand

Dh1984

TreeHouser
I'm giving it a shot tonight.I'm goin to port my poulan 295 spare engine and put it on tomarrow and let you all see what it will do.I'm just grinding a littel out of the exhaust side.i took the sleeve out and grinding down the lip in it.and then i'm goin to need some advice on the intake side though.i don't know how far to go with it.so fellers if you can i need all the advice you all got on the intake side.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
and oh i went to harbor freight and bought me one of these cheap dremel grinders with about 59 grinding tips.and it a cordless 3.6 volt with everything i might need to do alittel porting with.here's a picture of it.

dremel grinder.jpg

well i'm still working on it i'm taking my time where i won't mess it up.but i stopped and checked my work and it looks really good i still got a few more spots to work on though.but i'll let you all know when i get it finshed.

ok here is the cyliner i'm working on it's a clam shell 46cc and i just got done with the exhaust side and it's nice and smooth.but i'll have to do some checking someplace to see how far to take the intake side and how much to take off where i won't be messing with timing on it.

Poulan 295 cylinder 002.JPG Poulan 295 cylinder 003.JPG Poulan 295 cylinder 004.JPG

sorry about the pictures i got to get a newer camera so they would be clear and not fuzy and blured

indeed, try better lighting and consider a macro option for close up shots, also a very steady hand is important with macro, or a mini tripod. :)

oh i c well i was goin to get a panisonic lumix 10MB i had one and left it in the car and some SOB stoled it and left the charger and wires to it.and i tell ya that was one great littel camera there

yeah i'm going tomarrow to get a newer camera at walmart this one i got is out dated. it's just a 4 mp. so the one i'm getting tomorrow is a 14mp and it's got all the settings on it.

Better than figuring out how to use the one you have.
What happens when you have the same problems with the new camera? You will, because all cameras come with the image size set to the maximum size which is completely unusable unless you are printing life size posters. You still need to change the size settings (and then reduce the size further in order to easily post them online) and you still need to find the macro setting for taking closeup pictures.

Not that I care. :drink:

anyone know anthing about a polaroid pdc5070 5.1mp camera?thats what of camera i got and i can't find it no where on it

i got a manual but it don't tell anything about macro setting for it.

well i got a kodak easy share that the screen is broke but i'll try it and see if it does any better.

Back