Welcome TreeStuff.Com! Partners!

I just checked the last box that came from TreeStuff, ordered by my boss. The actual shipping cost was $50. TreeStuff only charged $36 for shipping on the invoice!

So it looks like the international discount for shipping on orders over a certain amount is already there Jay. :)

That's real cool, Leon. I have placed a number of large orders for tree work gear, two or three large parcels to a shipment. the shipping cost has been a killer from other companies. Some goods like what they term synthetic ropes, gets a special tax (protectionism), on top of the 5% sales tax soon going up to 8%. Does Hong Kong charge sales tax on imported goods? Another rip off.

Nope, no sales tax here thankfully. Sounds like things are a bit more complicated there in Nippon.

I'll check the box again later to see what they put on the customs form.

Hey Nick,
Could you get Jepson's new knot guide listed in the new arrivals or what's new section?
I don't see it yet.

According to a Buzz thread you do!
Quote:

"TreeStuff will have it available on Monday."

Treestuff is in the Treehouse...awesome, I do hope it does not end up like the Buzz or Arboristsite...

I've really been very unimpressed with any courier type shipping on items I order from the USA. Maybe being in western Canada?

Been a very happy customer for about three years now. Fedex Ground has given me excellent service without crazy brokerage fees like UPS. Stuff comes straight to your door and a letter comes a few weeks later from Fedex, flat fee of $10+(GST/PST Charged on import value). Luke sets the values way low so the taxes are lowered as well.

Back