Welcome TreeStuff.Com! Partners!

TreeStuff ships to me (Canada) via USPS at a very reasonable rate.
Haven't bothered with Sherrill / Vermeer for over a year now.
Getting shafted by them (as a Canadian consumer) was one thing, but their Dan House copycat shenanigans were the final nail in that coffin.

I read with interest people's objections to Sherrill. One lady at Sherrill named Maureen, has always taken good care of me in a kindly professional fashion, plus their efforts to be as helpful as is possible on the shipping. I would order from TreeStuff now first for sure, but I have much liked dealing with Maureen. She was Sherrill for me, and have ordered a tremendous amount for friends through her, well over ten grand. Funny deal about shipping abroad, depending on the size and weight and location, who will be cheapest at any given time really varies.

Squisher no they ship fed ex ground! Funny thing is it's almost the same price for shipping from Indiana then sherrill (Vermeer) charges in Brampton Ontario to ship to my door and Bramptons only an hour away! I get my stuff in 3-4 days ! I order from tree stuff a lot ! Lol they are awesome !

Yah I see your right. Where I got confused I think is I'm pretty sure they deliver in these parts through ups or it might be purolator. I may be mistaken but I know they don't have any normal store here just a drop off depot.

Also in re-reading Treestuffs shipping to Canada policy I see I can specify usps so all my worry for nothing anyways. Lol.

I've really been very unimpressed with any courier type shipping on items I order from the USA. Maybe being in western Canada?

For you're own info Pelorus, we are now carrying A.R.T. Sole authorized A.R.T. dealer in Canada. It was about time Canada gets someone in the game up here that carries all the up-to-date equipment for arborists, so we started with A.R.T. and expanding soon, maybe with TreeStuff!?!?!? www.thetreewhisperer.ca/A.R.T.html Check it out.

Have you checked the cost out vs usps when ordering from the lower 48? Or do you just mean they deliver it to your door accurately and timely?

Have you checked the cost out vs usps when ordering from the lower 48? Or do you just mean they deliver it to your door accurately and timely?

Hmmm. No I just usually go with the fed ex ground the order I just made was $41.00 bucks. I can't even drive to Brampton and back in my truck for that much! Lol

Hi Mark, I'm Jay. I've been up on your prairie there before. Still have a friend out that way. People seemed independent.

TreeStuff ships orders out promptly. No mix ups so far, good prices, and most of the time the stuff arrives here in around a week. Sherrills USA catalog prices bear no resemblance to the jacked up price their Vermeer affiliates inflict on Canadians.......even a year or so ago when the Canadian loonie was trading around par or even slightly higher than the US dollar.

For you're own info Pelorus, we are now carrying A.R.T. Sole authorized A.R.T. dealer in Canada. It was about time Canada gets someone in the game up here that carries all the up-to-date equipment for arborists, so we started with A.R.T. and expanding soon, maybe with TreeStuff!?!?!? www.thetreewhisperer.ca/A.R.T.html Check it out.

Thanks Mark - will check.
I'm Dave. Btw., a pelorus is a nautical compass of some sort.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Speaking of discounts and the like, I always wonder why places will say they will ship free if the amount of order is over a certain amount, but that only applies to domestic shipping. I wouldn't expect a foreign shipment to go for free, but it seems like they could at least reduce the amount by something like the domestic cost, save a few pennies and have everyone get in on the deal to some extent. I wouldn't hope to give anyone any ideas by posting this. ;) I think it could give a boost to foreign sales.

Thats a great idea! Phil says we kinda already do that, but that people can contact us and we will work it out.

When I have ordered stuff from TreeStuff while in Hong Kong I have found the shipping costs to be surprisingly reasonable.

Ditto to Australia...my last shipping from TreeStuff was very reasonable considering the distance.

Usually international shipping benefits from making the packaging as small and light as possible, so make the request in the comments, otherwise someone generally puts it in a standard box with stuffing, volume is as important as weight when going international.
I had a 460 shipped out here once, the chap who sent it saved over $200 on shipping just by reducing the box size. I think that was FedEx

Back