The RIP Thread...

Brings back Sunday morning memories with my dad when I was little. Rocky & Bullwinkle at 6am followed by a good Errol Flynn or John Wayne movie at 7am.:) Bummer.

The Rocky and Bullwinkle show was super popular when I was a kid. I particularly liked Boris and Natasha.

Boris, Natasha, and 'Fearless leader'.

Attachments

• 220px-Boris_natasha_fearless.jpg
    220px-Boris_natasha_fearless.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 137
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Book em, Danno!

RIP James Macarthur.

james312x414.jpg

He was the last of the gang still kicking.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xIlxcrA_MWg?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xIlxcrA_MWg?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

RIP to my cousin Jack...

He was found dead in his apartment yesterday. Guess he had passed on some days ago and no one knew..

I grew up with him. He was like my older brother when I was a kid.

He got heavy into drugs when he was in the Navy. Contracted Hep C. I spent lot of time with him as adults in AZ when I lived there. Last couple years I had to alienate myself from him due to his increased paranoia.
He finally had to be institutionalized for a while to stabilize him. He lost both parents over the last few years.
A sad life.

I am sad my kids will never get to know the fun guy I always knew. But that person was already gone prior to his death..

RIP my brother.

I'm sorry about that Stephan, he sounds like someone I know. RIP Jack.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep. A climber friend of mine got strung out on some shit and shot himself in a motel room.

Sad.

I was actually thinking of my brother Brian, but true enough, he's not the only one.

Yup.. Seems we all know someone. Fact is, that could have been me had I made different choices in life. I just came to a crossroads when I was younger and decided a different path was more rewarding should I take it,

Back