The Official Work Pictures Thread

Nice video! What mods were done??

1) Exhaust deflector and spark-arrestor off of muff. (4 screws, 5 minutes: literally)
2) Goofy, restrictive air-filter support deal hogged out of airbox. (10 minutes with a dremel: literally)
3) Carb screw limiters hogged out so as to fatten er up nice and rich for break-in period. (I suck at this... I think it took me 30 mins. with a wood-screw)

All of these mods are super easy, and I'd be willing to walk anyone in the house (my wife's iphone vid deal is super easy) through em by vid if any of yas is thinking of getting one... I've become the inadvertent Echo evangelist since it's the ONLY top handle currently available that doesn't have a chipped carb. I've had both the 201tcm and two different 540's and they've all super-sucked imho. (Sam... still LOVED yer pics of that pine despite your saw. :P)

Butch: Borax!!! It's that powdered stuff we had in the soap-dispensors in grade school.

Rich: I feel Mick's pain... (I've been view-pruning all week).... good to see you out there still killin it.

Ohhh... Speaking of view pruning... Check out this pig I had to take the suckers off of!

FullSizeRender-10.jpg IMG_0788.jpg unnamed-1448.jpg

Here's a shot of Aron Martin, my poor groundie forced to climb... man he was pissed and TIRED... good, little heretic, Mormon lad...

unnamed-1447.jpg

Here's my token eclipse shot from a few days ago...

unnamed-1446.jpg

Actually a quote from Guardians of the Galaxy 2. Well close to the quote. I'll tell you one thing, that broad spanning , no centered, half rotten bastard really made us think for rigging. Between zip lining, double blocking, span rigging, double roping, and just musculing up we got it done. Even had to use an elevated zip line to hit the drop zone. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the challenge though.

Great pictures.

A couple from earlier in the week. Deadwooding sweet chestnut and oak trees at a scout camp. Trees were in woodlands and we just took out the larger dead and then installed small pulley and ropes so they can hoist a ww2 parachute into the canopy to create an out door cooking area.

Nice day for it.

cc5b39609932a7ba286bcbe2085a037a.jpg

e9a513fed5bba4a462a4334ef99f9174.jpg

Rich

...poor lad must put up with a lot from you....

You cannot have even the faintest INCLINATION of an idea. :evil: Damned heretics. :X

Just jokin brothers... I've had a wee nip er 2 at the bottle this afternoon. He's a good man (Aron Martin) if ever I've met one. Still... we gotta strive for truth till the bitter end. Mormonism is a buch of positive thinking quackery, which is now only loosely based off of the heretical false prophecies of an unabashed letcher, and everybody knows it.

Rich: Yeah... Cottonpig. Man, that tree you just did was nuts.

IMG_1979.jpg
Back to dead/dying ash trees today. Put down five of them in the same debris field. What a mess to clean up! I think if I have this situation again I'm gonna get a rootrake grapple and just replant grass when I'm finished

A hell of a root pull, Rich. I had one smaller camphor tree do that to me once and it pulled the tree 20 degrees off my lay, smashed the hedge row a bit.

Back