The Official Work Pictures Thread

Here's how to embed videos;

1) Do NOT copy/paste the page url.
2) Click the "share" button - a embed button will appear underneath/to the left.
3) Scroll down and click the "embed" button - a blue highlighted address will appear.
4) Copy/paste THAT address in your post.

Butch: Thanks so much... fer the hundredth time. One thing though... where's the "share" button?

Paul: That ain't bad considering how much "black" stain that pic showed.

Scott: Man, that second shot was so cool. Pig of quite piggish proportions, too.

Rich: How do you have fun on stuff like that? I always hate that stuff.

He wants to share his own video though.
It's easy enough to open an account,free,I prefer it through YouTube cause it retains the quality vs other methods like vimeo etc...

Worked for TreeSafe today, 2 fun size pondie removals then topped two redwoods which i hate doing but HO wanted it done for vista view off deck

021.jpg

chilaxing after throwing top...

039.jpg

Thanks Gary!

Top was being a bit feisty on a warm morning, but she went over with a Lil' push ;)

I might trip over it getting my 020 out of the truck:\:

:lol::lol::lol:

Scott: HA!!! I been view-toppin all stinkin week... yer shots looked a ton bettern mine... I'll spare ya.

So uhhh... Not shure whether my boasting is on such a solid footing as I thought... Here's what I did: Threw 2 factory stock 63ps3 chains (the newish full-corner stuff) on a 2nd Gen 201 (I'm pretty sure it's gotta better ignition module, better ignition timing, and a larger carburator than the first 201) and on my very cute and dear little (She's a sweetheart, gentlemen... I don't care what you guys say... you can't talk about my girl like that.) 355.

O.k... This Fir (smallest I had left after processing most of my firewood) is a bit too big (not to mention SUPER sappy, and quite rock-hard....the stinkin late-wood is dang-near the same thickness as the stinkin early-wood) to test top-handles fairly, but I tried to saw the best I could with both saws.

Anyways... please give me yer honest opinions about the little vid... also: please understand that both saws are modded, but the Echo (not all 14" bars are created equal, apparently...:lol:) is pushing two more drivers that the Stihl and is a full half-inch longer (as evidenced by the vid) than the Stihl's. I know I'm starting to sound like an Echo salesman, here, but, please, also bear in mind that the Echo costs $249.00 at stinkin Home Depot. Just sayin. Plus I've had NO problems with this hard-pressed little pig at all.

https://youtu.be/V2vGvP4Y-yM

Now you've gone and done it Jed! Since you've figured out video I guess I'll have to give it a shot some time soon;).

They found me something that wasn't a dead ash for a change. Wasn't to bad when I looked at it until I was told to not set things in the nieghbors yard.

IMG_1974.jpg
Got most of it today but I had to leave early for a quick removal that I had scheduled with the city for a sidewalk and lane closure for today. Oh and all those dead limbs were on the nieghbors roof when we got there.

Back