The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

I forget...I am a climber...i just started working on my own...(still work a few days a week with my ex boss...not the smartest man on this earth but at least he gives me some work ).......a small small business...:)......i do also a little bit of landscaping cause now I can't cover all with tree work.........

....when I say my ex boss is not the smartest man on Earth...I'm being very very kind...:rockon:

Hey Koala! Welcome to the TreeHouse! My name is Butch: I kinda watch over everything.

Tell us a bit about yourself! You're our first Italian! Welcome!!! :beer:

Hi Butch, very nice to meet you Master Blaster ! :beerchug:....The first italian?....hope not the last ...remember ...not all us italians are like our President...we are far far better people :lol:....very happy to be at The House....and my name is Marcello......but Koala is fine

Hey Koala, Welcome. My name is Bud and it is pretty relaxed here. Italy huh? Have you seen that new Husky top handle yet?

Marcello, welcome to the House. I have an aunt from Italy. She currently lives in Maryland, USA. My uncle married her while oversees and brought her home with him. Her two boys, my cousins, would be 50% Italian. :)

Dennis

Hi everybody and thanks for the warm welcome. Which Husky are you talking about Bud?

As far as I know I start to see someone sellin it now on the net...price is 540 Euro (780$)...not seen it yet in shops around here....I'll let you know

A friend of mine told me about this place. Interesting conversations. I've been an arborist for 20 years in the Washington, DC area. Always trying to learn about new things and new techniques.

Welcome, Zale! See that plush recliner in the corner? That's reserved for Treehousers filling out their profiles.

Hello Tree Housers
I'm a french tree climber, sorry for the bad spellings and grammatical errors.
I started learning the job 4 years ago and it's now my living. Self made man with the help from books and internet. I spent many hundred hours lurking this forum and found an incredibble amount of knowledge. Actually, I find here continously new tricks and valuable informations.

Thank you "big guys" for charing all that.

Maybe now, I'll have something to say (time to time).

Our First Frenchman!

Welcome to the TreeHouse, MA! And your command of the language is most excellent! Pull up a chair and have a seat.

Do you climb for yourself or another?

Oh, and my name's Butch. I bet there aren't too many Butch's in your parts!

Thanks for the kind words.
My name's Marc.
Butch isn't a current name here, you are the first one for me.
Both, I'm climbing for my self, but mainly subcontract for an other climber.

I'ts about three am over there, I'm guessing our boy is cutting some ZZZZZZ'z right about now. I was surprised to see him posting so late!

Wait... I still see him...

Back