The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

I like the way you think. I have re-armed myself and the trail cameras are randomly placed about the property. I hope the neighbor doesn't step in the bear trap, or uh actually it wouldn't hurt my feelings.

I'm pretty sure my rig is illegal, but I don't care. Whoever tries to shoulder that door open will still be there when I get home. Something tells me those three inch screws aren't gonna release the flesh very easily.

I feel I should be standing up in front of ya'll. LOL

Hello. My name is Joel. I have had a habit. I admit to being an AS user. I admit to mostly being a lurker but upon seeing this thread I decided to come clean. I enjoy the good info shared within the forums on some sites. I understand a little ribbing and things said in jest is totally different than demeaning ppl. I therefore hope to start my road to recovery.

smiley-laughing025.gif

Hey Joel, welcome!

The ironic thing in it all, I played around here and there with whatever the thrill of the year may have been. The big H aside. Pills powder grass and the like, but never and I mean never did I steal from someone else to get high. If I didn't have the cash I didn't do the stash. It takes a dirtbag to steal. I've been married four years now with two very awesome children. I haven't played like I used to in six plus years and I will not . Family is way too important!

Butch, all the kids are spelling like that when texting. I think it's called l33t sp34k (leet speak). I may be wrong, I think I read it on the internet somewhere.

As the saying goes ya can call me what ya want as long as it isn't late to supper. I thought screen names were meant to be unusual??????????? And thanks for all the howdys

Last edited:
Where abouts in LA Butch? Used to live in Hammond.

Welcome Joel name has a nice ring to it!;)
And here's to kicking that habit :thumbup:
Names Joel

There is actually an insurance salesman in MS with my exact name. I once stopped in and got his buisness card and left mine. Was a riot to pull it out and offer to take money from ppl with promises of returning none

Complimentary Tylenol, ROFLMFAO! So true, around here anyway.

Hey Joel!

No, I meant that the guy cuts himself wide on a tablesaw, and the damn ER docs give him an over the counter med. That was my take on it anyway. Like he is gonna do something like that just to get some Vicoden, that's how we are treated now a days.

That's exactly it. The woman next to me broke a toe and I overheard them give two painkillers for the road until the pharmacy opened to fill her script. I've got (had) 4 internal and 7 external stitches and got two tylenol. Around here there is a major oxycodone/heroin thing going on with a lot of people. I understand their caution but give me a break. All good now stitches out with no infection and only three short weeks until "light duty" work starts. Yeah right.

I think a broken toe is worse than a cut. I've been stitched up plenty of times and the only pills received, if any, were antibiotics. Not pain pills.

But I hear ya. :drink:

I've had my fair share of stitches as well, but never cut through a nerve. I can't remember a cut hurting that much. When I broke my sternum and collar bone crashing my dirtbike, now that hurt.
Sorry to hijack the thread.

Thanks everyone for the welcoming!

I sent you a PM bud. Cracked my head real bad on the ice a few weeks ago, and got the complimentary Tylenol too. Pissed me off, but was in too much pain to argue.

Hi everybody.........finally I was able to log in at The House :)....been trying a few times with no success....don't know why....(seems like even now I cannot really edit my profile....I save changes but they don't appear)....anyway in the mean time I've been lurkin' a little bit...spend a few hours watching almost ALL the work pictures thread :lol:

seems like the House is a nice cool relaxed place ..not like other forums where people only want to show out their big EGO...( any idea? ;)).........be patient with my english....

Koala...greetings from Italy

Hey Koala! Welcome to the TreeHouse! My name is Butch: I kinda watch over everything.

Tell us a bit about yourself! You're our first Italian! Welcome!!! :beer:

Back