The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 290K
It's official...Otis has learned to come get me or bark when the coffee is perking out in the kitchen and I'm out of the room. :D

Started out with the percolator boiling over a time or two...I happened to come out because of him bugging me and turned it off, then rewarded him...now it doesn't boil over any more. no more burnt coffee...8)

Ha.

Wille that dog looks like it's fantastic at sitting on things.

I've been a little disappointed both of my new little guys get serious motion sickness in a vehicle, every time they go in one. My little buddy Koda who got ran over last year used to ride everywhere with me. I miss being able to take a little guy with me.

My girl friend's 9 Y.o. husky. Wrangell. He's a transplant to WA, too. 14807847973091805542350.jpg

He's chilling with me, while I lounge in bed, and apply a cold pack to my knee.

I've been a little disappointed both of my new little guys get serious motion sickness in a vehicle, every time they go in one.

Does it tend to start the moment they get in the vehicle or not until you drive some?

Damn.

We have a 2 y.o. Vizsla who was getting carsick as soon as he would get in the car, having developed it over time during car trips. We desensitized him by getting in the car with him and then not traveling anywhere, get out of the car after a few minutes. Since we weren't moving, his nausea would go away, and after a few sessions of this, his carsickness disappeared.

I was hoping to pull a little Caesar Milan trickery on ya.

Ha, Sam looks like old Rusty did. He would choose the bae floor most times...I figured it was cooler for him.

Oh, yes.

All you would have to do is tell me that I have to sleep in my bed.

By deliberately disobeying you are being influenced just as much as if you'd done as you were told.

The essence of true personal freedom is to do exactly what you were going to do anyway without caring what the other person thinks of your choice.

The essence of true personal freedom is to do exactly what you were going to do anyway without caring what the other person thinks of your choice.

Maybe the case when true personal freedom is obtained, but often not the way to achieve it. Great artists have often achieved their competency and freedom within their work by following a course of discipline, that is obeying the rules set out by their teachers earlier in their careers. Having that at their disposal can enable the freedom when they have grown within the work and not hung up by technique. Early discipline is the key for many. Certainly there are exceptions, people of extreme talent from early on.

Finally took some more pics of the mutt. He's few months over a year old.
5bb11f3d9db9793bdb5db47eb2d83742.jpg
219f2df6b2cd0b03b0f6de831b5eeffe.jpg
03fe24fe759c61a3f24a90511d8d6bc5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back