Pokemon go BS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Another side note... I called those tree guys in Minnesota. Turns out no one got in trouble. They did ask the pokiezombies to play a little further from the memorial...that's it. I doubt kids playing games at memorial would be any different. They should show respect as well. Plenty of room in that park from what he told me that pokieheads could have used.

Those weren't kids anyway. They were 20 somethings. Old enough to know better. It's not like it was 10 year olds.

Hard to even call it disrespectful youth .....more like clueless adults whose parents probably never gave a shit,

One other thing.....

my first clinical was a Long term care facility. When you spend some time in one you'll recognize what's important

You came into this world in diapers and you probably leave it in them. The last thing I want when it's my time is to have every person around staring mindlessly at their phone treating me like a blob of meat in the bed.

Most likely I will take that last swim I'm the icy pacific instead....

Now go fourth and play your Pokemon if you will. Do it with RESPECT. Don't call it exercise, and acknowledge folks around you here and there.

Yo Ed......you're doing to much MDMA.....you gonna frig up your dopamine receptors

John, kindly and respectful of you to try and assist that woman, you are a good man.

I check in on a few folks myself. One is a recipient of my extra vegetables from the garden. Two people that immediately come to mind have somewhat off putting personalities in a sense, but deeper than that are some basics of their lives that they share with many, feeling lonely and isolated and pretty much just "doing time". Both are most appreciative of some attention and express themselves so. I know the town could do more for elderly people, but damn they won't. It really blows my mind that people have become insensitive to the importance of looking after the aged, when not so long ago the good vitality and spirit of such individuals within the culture was so readily apparent. Yes, it's a chore to go to the effort sometimes, but you still have to do it. We all be getting old some day too, maybe in need.

I don't think that people were talking about slapping the young simply because they felt like it. More a question of educating "A hard teacher is a good teacher", thing. Isn't that the job of elders in society, to teach the young?
People have become afraid to.

Hahaha! If Jim and Bob ate mdma they would almost certainly end up in bed, together:lol: after days of Pokemon go.

Maybe if the elderly administered it (corporal punishment), then it would work better. A new take on an old subject.

The whole "respect your elders " idea does not hold much weight in the US these days.

The sentiment comes from a time when it was actually a challenge to make it to old age. Nowadays any fool can be nurtured along to vegetable status with little to no output, other than breathing.

Man you lot are a bunch of grumpy old bastards.

Maybe you should do something fun once in a while, try reconnecting with your inner child.

It's never too late.

Having your own kids is a great excuse to let your own inner child off the leash for a bit.

Respect your elders is a joke. Someone does not automatically gain respect just by being older. Respect is earned. New ideas are generally resisted by the old. This thread is evidence of that.

I lol at your disrespect Ed.

Anyone who watches the original video and doesn't feel like smacking those young shits? Well I just don't know what to say? Ed, have vets not earned your respect? Old, young, dead, or otherwise?

Sounds like if the slap happy plan was adopted you'd be slapped silly along with your peer group, oh wait except you'd be to old now to get slapped.

Back