Night vision options

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The paper here is a bigger joke than the PD!! If it doesn't benifit the Bank in town or the Current City administatrion, it won't get printed, unless you buy ad space!
They don't even alot for leters to the editor anymore!

He could be posting from the police chief's laptop. We could call him Andy of Mayberry. Oh, I forgot the exclamation point!

No, it's uslually Thursday through Sunday, so thats what I focus on for now.

Well I got my ebay package today. Yes it does work. No it does not work well! In this aplication, it's absolutly useless! It's good out to about 30ft, and thats if you can get it to focus there!
I see a shopping trip coming soon, like tommorow afternoon!
But for under $50, I have absolutly NO right to bitch!

Here's another thought for ya Andy and get the police on board also. Make a trip wire of sorts using chalk line. You know, the stuff used to snap a chalk line in construction work!

Once the peeping tom(s) rub against it, the blue chalk is on their cloths and will be there until its washed off. In the meantime, it makes it easier for the police to ID someone with blue chalk dust on thier pants!!! NOw they have a suspect to watch & keep tabs on!!!

Just another thought, low cost, low risk ...just another idea.

For that matter...leave a ladder accessing the daughers window along side the house or building. Be sure to paint each rung with silver colored paint...oil base!!! K.I.S.S. ;)!

HC

Red chalk stains lumber, whereas blue does not. Maybe that won't wash off the clothes? Never-seize the rungs. That stuff is worse than paint.

Quasimodo might be able to offer some tips on dealing with unwanted intruders.

Attachments

• hunchbac.jpg
    hunchbac.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 4
Back