Night vision options

person's dwelling or occupied vehicle

Didn't know that. So I could be in my car and this applies...

Why not fill some paint guns with some kind of stuff that won't wash off?

Maybe hook it up to a motion detector like the ScareCrow water sprinkler

Just remember these laws can vary greatly from state to state. Don't want anyone getting in trouble.

How do you quote just a section of a post?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mike: quote the whole thing, then delete the parts you want out, just leave the quote tags.

Frans: We have already coverd the known areas with motion lights, the only other thing is to cover the rest of the house with them. But that does little for the daylight problems.
I'd much rather catch them at night BTW, less chance of anyone seeing anything.

Wonder what kind of dye the banks use for those money packets....

Sure would be funny to see those guys with paint all over themselves. Wonder how they would explain that one!

This business of them looking into some girl's window, thats not right.

The few times I have spotted something when I was in a tree, I really couldn't help it. After all I couldn't stop the job so I never felt bad about it. But looking on purpose seems like a crime to me.

A few years back we were replacing all the outside trim on these large arched windows. Well on the second floor was a plastic surgeon who also had an esthetics clinic IE hair removal, facials and Bikini waxing. Well at 9 am one of our guys was headed up on the lift. Because it was the second floor the drapes were pulled back. When his face appeared in the window You could see the sheets flying and a couple of women running man that was funny.
Of course this was all by accident Mike was really embarrassed Until this happened we did not even know what they did.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I assure you, this has not been taken lightly by any party, other than the cops!

Andy, if you went to the police station and said to the cops, "When I catch the mofos, I'm going to kill them", you might get a more serious response. The last thing they like is when the newspapers get wind of an informed potential threat that turned out to be real, and they (the police) didn't pay attention to it. It makes them look bad, and they have to do some explaining.

Embellish it for their poor imaginations, throw in phrases like "slitting throats", that kind of thing. Two bits says their attention span gets a little extended. Seriously, you'd think they would know better than the response you're getting. It's unfortunate.

I think people make too much out of the cases where homeowners get sued for hurting intruders. I think it is the exception and not the rule. I would not worry about it when it came to defending my family. Stories like that rile people up and so are repeated to the point where they are given more credence then they are due. I am not an advocate of deadly force as I think there's plenty you can do short of that. I would put up no trespassing signs and then I would add some booby traps of sorts. Heck, buy him some pyrocanthus bushes to plant under windows, no one is going to get sued for those beastly bushes.

You damn skippy!!! This was a couple years ago, they're twice as thick now.

Attachments

• yucca.JPG
    yucca.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 54
  • yucca 2.JPG
    yucca 2.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 54
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ccQ9vkLrvfo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ccQ9vkLrvfo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I always tell people who are concerned about there house being B&E'd to plant rose bushes under the windows.

Most bag guys will take the easy way...to climp over rose bushes isn't the easy way!

ANDY,

Have you or your friend contacted the local News Paper yet?

Nothing works better on the police than having the citzens they are paid to protect down on them for not doing their job!!!

Its a great human interest story also: Ex-military man who did his part in protecting his country but now is unable to protect his family. The local Police are unable to protect him when he needs their help!
Wow, if that don't motivate the public to motivate the police...nothing will.

Just a thought is all,

Bob

Back