In The News...

I was thunkin' surveillance/recce flights, resupply drops, extractions, rescues, etc.

Edit: Us arty pukes loves us some intelligence and supplies. Friggin' takes 45 minutes to set up a decent OP, sucks when it's facing the wrong way.

I should have clarified a bit...

Its role is to launch and recover aircraft. Dropping ordinance is just one option.

:)

The Battle of Midway during the war in the Pacific is a very fascinating story about carriers in a fight with each other. Heck of a fight, much bravery on all sides ....good and bad luck. The story is a great book to read. Planes carried a single torpedo and landed on wooden flight decks in those days.

Couldn't the employers just say "We'll keep you in mind". I have a large mental list of reasons I wouldn't hire or rent to people but I sure wouldn't tell'em.

They could, but then you'd have to go through the termination thing if they showed up one day with that style of hair. if that is your policy...possibly a huge waist of time, effort, and training Easier to be honest and tell them up front that is the policy.

Landlording would have it's own set of challenges I'm sure.

Anyone here closely followed Hillary's emails investigation? It might seem tedious, but if watched from the beginning it's like an intriguing novel of many chapters. Lots of characters, including within the oversight committee holding hearings.

I really think this article does a very accurate job in explaining some of the main faults with how the department of justice went about their investigation. No doubt blatant preferential treatment for Hillary. Also what can't be overlooked is the Attorney General meeting with Bill Clinton, a close personal friend, only a few days before she was to issue her ruling on whether to pursue charges against Hillary. She said they never talked about the email investigation, Bill only asked to see her for a friendly social chat. Who can believe that? Lots of nuances learned by following how the congress has been looking into it. Obama apparently communicated with Hillary using an alias and Hillary's unsecured server in her basement. Wtf? The whole thing really stinks to high heaven.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/ex-doj-official-comey-has-to-go/

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2EqneoPcjwU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

White cop helps black kid, who also wants to be a cop. Reminds me of "Wag the Dog"

White cop helps black kid, who also wants to be a cop. Reminds me of "Wag the Dog"

I believe it. If that story was made up they would have said he comes from a single working mother family, has six brothers and sisters, and he was a straight A student in high school.

Back