Wind Chimes ...

Altissimus

TreeHouser
probably less controversial than a staubs or a saw leash thread , love'm or hate'm if you work residential at one point or another you have them ... I've gone the extra effort miles to safely remove and relocate them many times. Customers seem to appreciate it. Personally I don't have any nor want , rather have the giant steel triangle that the cook calls the cowpokes off the range with when grub is up.

Not something I've dealt with doing trees, but I have a small set in the eve at my back door. I like them, but they get bugs inside, and they're silenced til I ream out the tubes.

Give it time. Relocating, usually the wife’s, yard decorations is part of the job. Wind chimes, birdhouses, tree faces, lights, gnome homes, clotheslines, hamm radio antennas, bird feeders, bird baths, and lawn ornaments a plenty. It’s not just a tree job, it’s an adventure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I really dislike those Tree Faces , first saw them in Marblehead Mass. Go ahead and nail them right into the trunk , stupid.

probably less controversial than a staubs or a saw leash thread , love'm or hate'm if you work residential at one point or another you have them ... I've gone the extra effort miles to safely remove and relocate them many times. Customers seem to appreciate it. Personally I don't have any nor want , rather have the giant steel triangle that the cook calls the cowpokes off the range with when grub is up.
I'll always take the time to move breakables before starting the job. For those yards that are unusually cluttered, I'll ask the owner during the bid process if they would be able to move stuff before we arrive to do the work.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
As Butch would say , they're you go ... two perfectly good Arborist applications where you do drive nails into trees

Back