In The News...

@Tree09 I'm mentally ill as f*ck and I would never even consider a self destructive protest of any kind. Especially not over Trump.

That guy is clearly highly deluded and in need of serious social services.

It’s not support Knotorious, there are no sides, just carry on
Okay, sorry. Clearly seemed like you were agreeing with me. It wasn't about sides. Just respecting the fact that you share my perspective, and support my claim that avoiding referencing a post is silly.

This isn't very shocking, but it is concerning.

Any time a US company interacts with the DPRK, whether willingly or unwillingly, it should be viewed as a high potential for a hack; and US servers and computers can be ransacked quietly for information or hit with randsomware.

Not to mention all of the social engineering they use to flip people, and weaponize people who are not paying attention.

The files discussed in this article were discovered by a guy who white hat hacks North Korean servers/computers for fun...its his hobby.

I actually search Google Earth Pro's databases, and with a few like-minded people, I help spot anomalies that might be related to war exercises, missile housings, new railway connections, mass burials, prison camps, and we've even helped figure out where he lives (countless luxurious properties, many with underground railway access to avoid satellite detection).

Here's all about the place with the free map plug-ins that you can install onto Google Maps Pro desktop edition to see notable places everyone has found. It is a KMZ file. There is a lot of off map investigating going on for me as well, to help verify discoveries and anomalies.

Download the free version. The full version costs $700 (which I don't have). This guy has found a ton of noteworthy notations and sites (not sure if it's the same guy in the CNN article, but I wouldn't doubt it).

Last edited:
Linda Evans: “This is very sad. There will be no commencement ceremony at USC this year. It has been canceled.

USC is afraid to let the valedictorian, Asna Tabassum, speak so they canceled all graduation speeches this year. She worked hard to earn the title of valedictorian for the class of 2024. But because she stands for the human rights of all people, she will not be allowed to speak. That is totally shameful in a nation that prides itself on freedom of speech, liberty, and justice. I don't know if they are afraid of the power of her voice, or afraid to be exposed for the power that they don't have over her voice. But in their attempt to silence her, they only succeeded in giving her a greater voice. Because now her strength is revealed.

USC was successful at stopping her from speaking there. But they cannot stop her from speaking. Here is her speech. Listen to her message.

Congratulations Asna Tabassum, Valedictorian, USC class of 2024. 💯❤️”

GLR3lQ6W4AAGfmr.jpeg

I am honored to have been selected as USC Class of 2024 Valedictorian. Although this should have been a time of celebration for my family, friends, professors, and classmates, anti-Muslim and anti-Palestinian voices have subjected me to a campaign of racist hatred because of my uncompromising belief in human rights for all.

This campaign to prevent me from addressing my peers at commencement has evidently accomplished its goal: today, USC administrators informed me that the university will no longer allow me to speak at commencement due to supposed security concerns. I am both shocked by this decision and profoundly disappointed that the University is succumbing to a campaign of hate meant to silence my voice.

I am not surprised by those who attempt to propagate hatred. I am surprised that my own university—my home for four years—has abandoned me.

In a meeting with the USC Provost and the Associate Senior Vice President of Safety and Risk Assurance on April 14, I asked about the alleged safety concerns and was told that the University had the resources to take appropriate safety measures for my valedictory speech, but that they would not be doing so since increased security protections is not what the University wants to “present as an image.”

Because I am not aware of any specific threats against me or the university, because my request for the details underlying the university’s threat assessment has been denied, and because I am not being provided any increased safety to be able to speak at commencement, there remain serious doubts about whether USC’s decision to revoke my invitation to speak is made solely on the basis of safety.

Instead of allowing the campaign of hatred to define who I am and what I stand for, let me therefore take this opportunity to tell you about myself.

I am a first-generation South Asian-American Muslim whose passion for service stems from the experience of my grandparents, who were unable to access lifesaving medical technology because they had been displaced by communal violence.

I am a biomedical engineer who learned the meaning of health equity through developing low- cost and accessible jaundice for babies whose darker skin color conceals the visual yellowing of their complexion.

I am a proud Trojan who loves my campus that has enabled me to go from building a walker to shipping medical gowns to Ukraine to writing about the Rwandan Genocide to taking blood pressure measurements for our neighbors in Skid Row.

I am a student of history who chose to minor in resistance to genocide, anchored by the Shoah Foundation, and have learned that ordinary people are capable of unspeakable acts of violence when they are taught hate fueled by fear. And due to widespread fear, I was hoping to use my commencement speech to inspire my classmates with a message of hope. By canceling my speech, USC is only caving to fear and rewarding hatred.

My identities and experiences inspired me to think outside the box—a mindset I cultivated at USC, and it is this very quality that contributed to my selection as USC Valedictorian.

As your class Valedictorian, I implore my USC classmates to think outside the box—to work towards a world where cries for equality and human dignity are not manipulated to be expressions of hatred. I challenge us to respond to ideological discomfort with dialogue and learning, not bigotry and censorship. And I urge us to see past our deepest fears and recognize the need to support justice for all people, including the Palestinian people.

Asna Tabassum is the University of Southern California’s Class of 2024 Valedictorian.

A mass action of Islamists, coordinated with the authorities, took place in Hamburg, among whose demands was the establishment of a caliphate in Germany.

"With the permission of the authorities, they demanded to turn Germany into an Islamist dictatorship, which is ruled by a religious leader – without any rights for women, homosexuals, Christians, Jews and dissidents," writes Bild.

Agreed with the authorities
Islamists have defined the ideal state structure as a dictatorship under the rule of a religious leader, in which women, Christians, Jews, homosexuals and dissidents will have no rights.

In total, about a thousand people came to the rally. The organizer of the action was 25-year–old student Joe Adade Boateng, a popular Islamist blogger on social networks, including TikTok. According to Bild, the organizers of the action, the Muslim Interactive group, are close to the Hizb ut-Tahrir terrorist organization banned in Russia.
Earlier, Bild wrote that German schoolchildren began to convert to Islam en masse due to persecution by their classmates from migrant families. According to a source in the country's state security structure, more and more parents of German children are turning to counseling centers because their Christian children want to convert to Islam so as not to be outsiders at school. Outsiders is a beautiful word, which in this situation means that migrant children, united in groups (gangs?), simply beat German children, extorting money and forbidding them to "answer well in class."

Former US Secretary of State (died November 29, 2023) Henry Kissinger, commenting on the protests of Hamas supporters in Germany, believed that the German authorities had let too many foreigners into the country. "It was a serious mistake to accept so many people of completely different cultures, religions and views," the former secretary of state said in an interview with Welt TV.

"Im Jahr 2003 wurde in Deutschland durch das Bundesministerium des Innern ein Betätigungsverbot der Hizb ut-Tahrir verfügt. Ausschlaggebend waren dabei die offen geäußerte Israelfeindlichkeit und antisemitische Propaganda."

Or in other words, Hitzb ut-tahrir is forbidden in Germany, which pretty much means your post is bullshit.

Back