In The News...

*Andre, free advice! We've all got your message again and again over a long time. You don't like the United States and you feel hate and anger towards people that disagree with your way of thinking about how to live their life, including what most of us see as very private matters. I guess in some way it must make you feel good to think like that, some satisfaction in having that view and telling about it. You've got a right to your opinion, but one thing though, I can't understand what good you must think there is in repeating it all the time giving people a hard time like a broken record. It would be different if you saw everybody running to get out of the place.

Many people in the forum live in the country that you hate and talk down about so much, it's where their family and friends live as well, where their history is. It may not be a perfect place by far, there are political problems and corporate greed shit and whatnot, but it's the land that nourishes them, gives the often satisfying life that they know, where their parents have lived and also where they might well be watching their own children grow up. It's where the work and entertainments are....everything to give a life. It's also a country where we might have relatives or friends that were seriously hurt or died to help protect the right to continue that life, no minimizing that contribution.

If you want to participate here and at all think that it would be good to get along with other members and have their respect, in my humble opinion, I really do think you should best SHUT THE frig UP with your hate and opinions, give it a rest! Personally, it's really starting to bother me, and I expect that there are at least a few others like me, much tired of hearing about it. You haven't once ever informed of traveling around and seeing a bit of the outside world yourself to help make you wiser. I'd like to advise that you best consider it, how to get along, and in that way try and be like everybody else. One thing that I will tell you for sure, you don't represent your own country very well at all by being such an ignorant jerk, saying that same shit all of the time. Have some of that good ol' vodka and relax, man. I would never suggest drinking that tap water in St. Petersburg.

Meh, IMHO he seems like a good guy, great work pictures, great work stories, just he's not allowed to bad mouth his own country, only put down the USA, or it's gulag time for him and his familly.

So much hate and never open to any reason otherwise, isn't meh in my book, it's ugly.

He has never given any indication of the slightest inclination to show any opposition to his country or it's officials, only being totally manipulated. There are dissidents, it's not like trench coats come knocking in the middle of the night. Just don't be a widely recognized person and badmouth Putin.

Blaming scapegoats for your troubles has a long history in that part of the world, something the rulers have been skilled at coercing the masses to believe. Maybe not so skilled, some authoritarian just pointed a finger when people were short on potatoes.

Jay, I think you can not talk about Russia, politics and many other things. Your opinion is based on the information of the CNN and other promotional channels of the Evil Empire. This information often has little to do with reality. Your Russophobia is based on the fact that your grandmother driven out of the Russian Empire Ukrainian nationalists.
Based on that you hate only is Russians. Is paradoxical is not it? So and all the other you talk about Russia are a fake.

Andre, I don't hate Russia, I'm very fond of borscht, it's all the lies and attacks. Also, my criticism isn't about Russia, it's about people like you that have no basis for your reasoning and won't let other people live the way that they like. Your constant bad mouthing the USA. You only think the way that you are told to. Puppets on a string, and that is dangerous. Stop your criticisms and I'll stop mine.

The Pogroms weren't only Ukrainian nationalists, like the Odessa pogroms lead by the red army killing everyone in sight throughout the night. It wasn't just my grandmother and her brother when children that were driven out, the whole village was wiped off the map. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn wrote about it, or was he a member of the evil empire too? The photo shows the Russian Army's achievement at the time. очень хорошо at their work, wouldn't you say.

When I was young they told us to not trust the Russians, but there came a time in my life when i didn't believe it. I've been in Russia. When I read what you have to say about people that you hate, I believe it again.

Attachments

• bandara-atrocities44.jpg
    bandara-atrocities44.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 22
As we know the devil is in the details. Initially, borscht is a Ukrainian kitchen. Just in the last century brosch Russified. Nevertheless, in many Russian restaurants, this dish is called - "Ukrainian borsch". I love sushi , and I do not eat burgers it does not mean that I love Japan and I do not like the Yankees. And leave alone Solzhenitsyn.

Just a chronology of the foreign policy of the Evil Empire in the last 25 years-
1991 - a large-scale military action against Iraq
1992-1994 - occupation of Somalia. Armed violence against the civilian population, the killing of civilians.
1998 - Sudan. The Americans destroyed a missile strike pharmaceutical plant, alleging that it produces nerve gas.
1999 - ignoring international law, in defiance of the UN and the Security Council, the United States, NATO forces launched a campaign of 78-day aerial bombardment of the sovereign state of Yugoslavia.
2001 - the invasion of Afghanistan.
2003 - the bombing of Iraq.
2011 - Libya.
2011- 2016 ... - Syria.

I have not mentioned the list of countries where the United States organized the color revolutions

Just to be clear, they don't know the exact origin of borscht, some say the Cossacks invented it. Maybe Poland. It might have been the Ukraine, a popular theory, but Kiev was the capital of the Russian empire. Lots of places have their varieties. The word is of slavic origin, and that includes the Russians.

There's an old saying. Before looking elsewhere, look at yourself.

I immediately thought of Lenin is quite a funny phrase: "Every cook should learn to govern the state" :)
So all you talk about Russia, look like discussion of borscht. Simply put, you do demagoguery and in verbiage.

No burgers?

Bummer...

Why it seems to me that the burger is not a masterpiece of culinary arts.:)

Max, English lesson: Only a leader can use demagoguery, say a man like Khrushchev or Putin. It's not a word for common people. Thank me after we're done arguing.

Back