In The News...

Old lady injured by horse "only" got a dislocated shoulder.
MSM is reporting that the protest is over.
A number of the semis were allowed to drive away rather than be impounded, but I've been hearing the drivers were stopped either on, or before getting on the highway and given additional tickets.

@ Treesmith - I loved that movie. Not the ending so much.
Our Canadian Dictator with his Emergency Measures Act will very easily be able to force law abiding Canadian gun orders to forfeit all handguns. And any other firearm they dont like.
May 1st this year is when AR's and a whole raft of deadly black "assault" guns have to be handed in.
With the Fed's ability and willingness under the EMA to seize bank accounts of folks that inconvenience them ( truckers), gun owners are also truly screwed.

Looks like we are nearing the times when civil wars break out, and communist countries take advantage and attack other countries who are left distracted or vulnerable.

Sikh Community Speaks In Ottawa

edit - do you guys in the States really think your 2nd amendment will give you immunity from this kinda political virus?

Pay attention America, this is the actions of leftists/liberals, pay very close attention.

“do you guys in the States really think your 2nd amendment will give you immunity from this kinda political virus?”

Yes

ETA: Funny how the resident Biden lapdogs haven’t commented on the trucker protest. All about the working man, all about protesting... until they aren’t.

Last edited:
Sorry Treesmith for not getting back to you. I reckon my question was ambiguous too.
What I'm getting at is whether your Constitutional right to keep and bear arms would get suspended in the event martial law like the EMA getting enforced in Canada happened in the USA.
Americans seem to have a much greater tolerance for the mainly peaceful looting and arson festivities.
The protests in Canada (Quebec City now, Surrey BC again today) are still happening even as Ottawa get subdued by literally thousands of police from different Provinces in Canada.
It is as if cops from Arizona and Maine had got called to help out local police force in Kenosha.

Taking as in banning.
Turning something legal to own and use, into something prohibited with the stroke of a pen.
I get the whole prying it outta your cold dead hands thing.

Peaceful or not doesn’t matter. The left would be ok with burning the whole country down if it fit their agenda, one peaceful protest against it and they loose their shit. They’re showing their hand, pay attention.

Anyway, now for some cheerful news...

Watch how the msm keeps a lid on this.

Last edited:
They were furious that the USA was separating kids from parents at the border. They are also calling to have kids separated from Canadian protesters.

It's absolutely insane Raj.

Twitter post from another member of Parliament:
Melissa Lantsman

@MelissaLantsman

· 9h

Government has given itself the power to freeze assets of ppl involved in a political protest, ppl who disagree with the government, without oversight, & with no recourse for those targeted— it’s wrong. The Act does not require a court order to financially ruin someone. #cdnpoli twitter.com/ctvottawa/stat…

Back