How'd it go today?

Went out grinding this morning, did 1 of 3 jobs. I went to the base for the second job, cut off the stump, but when I went to crank the grinder, the timing belt stripped ending the day's fun.

God musts been mad since you're working on Sunday. :lol: :P

You know he lives in Alabama right? That's why southerners are the most scared out of their wits about him.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't do squat today.

Goofed off in the backyard with the bow getting ready for spring turkey.

Today was ok. Did some homework and worked on the chipper. Something is shorting and throwing sparks when you try to start it and we need a new bearing. Also climbed and pruned a try with Dad. It was a neighbors Silver Maple that had been topped and received damage from our recent Ice Storm. I cut a few limbs, but the tree is in decline, so I was in no rush to scamper up one of the tallest leaders. So I let Dad have it and low and behold it's hollow from the top to about 4 feet down. So he topped it out and we finished it up. Neighbor wants to get some more shade out of it, so in a few years it should be coming down.

Also, damn allegories are kicking in(when they said I was rid of 'um last year). Losing my voice, bad cough, and nose is clogged up so it's hard to breath. Going to be a sucky week, other than it's my last week of school till Spring Break!8)

Spread some compost on the garden, and started the Troy-built. Fired third pull, and it's been sitting in the garden since last year. Going to get in an early crop of peas and greens.

Worked more on he toothbar for the mini. Drilled four 1/2" holes through the 1/2" thick wear plate (off of a road grader) then drilled the holes through the bucket. Burned up four drill bits, no fun!! Now I am trying to square up the holes so the cariage bolt heads will fit in them.

Damn Bodean, that swimmer IS weird!

Cold water swimming is real intense, not that I'm good at it, but I sometimes try to tag along with a tri head friend of mine. And with no wetsuit, it's not only alot colder (obviously) but it's alot more work without the buoynacy of the suit.

Even though that is a still picture, the swimmer looks like he's going fast, and if he (or she) is out there like that, they are probably a hardcore serious swimmer.

God musts been mad since you're working on Sunday. :lol: :P

You know he lives in Alabama right? That's why southerners are the most scared out of their wits about him.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Well this evening the big guy graced me with 2 more days of tree work added to the list.8)

Today I changed the oil in the chipper. Tomorrow I have a 8 pines to take down, and the guy says he wants to add more. It's only 37 degrees out today, what a difference from the 50's we've been having.

I took some pictures of my stuff today. It is not much but it makes me money:D
I paid for everything except for $1000 of the truck.

Attachments

• IMG_0102 edit.jpg
    IMG_0102 edit.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0103 edit.jpg
    IMG_0103 edit.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0104 edit.jpg
    IMG_0104 edit.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0105 edit.jpg
    IMG_0105 edit.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 5
Last few, the last picture is my mower. It has paid for everything, its a 2001 Exmark Turf Tracer HP with 500 hours, its pretty dirty because i have been using it for spring clean-ups.

Attachments

• IMG_0107 edit.jpg
    IMG_0107 edit.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0109 edit USE.JPG
    IMG_0109 edit USE.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0111 edit.jpg
    IMG_0111 edit.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0112 edit.jpg
    IMG_0112 edit.jpg