How'd it go today?

I can't wait to slather on oodles of lotion. I also can't imagine I won't peel. Furthermore, I have yet another small job that needs doing Saturday.

Futhermore still, I got the call back today. I go for on site testing next Wed from 7:15-12.

manatwork.jpg

sun burn in march? weird! youd have to stick your head in the microwave to do that here!!

Hardly ever, and most here can attest that I stay fairly tan year round.

I did do something like 30ish tack welds without the hood down, which undoubtedly got the flames started.

Well I was supposed to fly a small man lift this morning and deadwood prune a Cherry. Joe called this morning while I was sleeping to say stay sleeping, it's raining. So I slept till 8, felt nice.

Just deposited a check, and looked at a small birch removal.

havent you guys heard of ppe? :P i see we only have one uploader at a time now, which is good since only one works:)

Attachments

• cip 022.jpg
    cip 022.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 2
Hedge trimmed three big boxwoods this morning. Need to finish another hedge at a job I got rained out of tomorrow or Sat. ...waiting on which day I have a helper available, so I can tell home owner to move the Porche he so kindly left in the way last time I went over to do it... Going to look at another job at 4:30.

Take em' as they come...

I get Bubba the next two days. We met mama for lunch, went to Lowes and crawled all over the "tractors" got my fitting and went to the pharmacy.
Not a bad day at all.

Back