How'd it go today?

Carl, aren't those things like 80k new?

Not all of them. They have (or had, Not sure anymore) a line that was priced in the high 20's-low 30's. Looks like a rover.... sort of like the POS H3 or the 13K mustangs.

It's a Land Rover Discovery. Kinda like a high end 4 Runner with a straight front axle.

Original MSRP was around $39k.

Nice rover :)

All went well today... only billed out 4.5 man hours but scored a cord of wood on my dime... Seasoned Oak... ;)
Did some burning around the house after the burn job today and it started snowing .. so I went in and made dinner.. See what we have tomorrow as far as a snow day or what not . :)

Today went great. Climbed a fatty white oak, between 2 houses for my old boss. Made a good coin, finished faster than we thought, LOVED my mini 3/8" loopie.

I murderized a pine, a hickory, a live oak, and a tallow. Good day, nice weather - cool and comfy.

One of my Vietnam Vet customers kinda wigged on me cause he is going through a tough time... So I rescheduled the work and worked some where else for 1/2 a day burning poison oak and a steep slope... Two more FULL days of the later to go before I get my feet back on forgiving ground again:roll:

I just did a job for an old couple taking a fallen maple branch off a fence my brother put up. She said send me an estimate with the cheapest price, I said OK. Calls me, come and to it would ya. Go today, go up to the door, "Just do it the cheapest" she said. "Yep" that's what I wrote out for you. "But I don't want you to chip it", "Can't you just drag it in the woods?" ...."Sure, if you want to pay more, I'm not dragging it 50' in the woods when it can go 5-10' and into the chipper. Time is money" " :?, she didn't get it".

I said "Well do you want me to do it or not?" "Ya just do it, whatever" "Ok thanks"

I think she thought I was doing alot, but in my estimates I write out every little thing that's going to be done, raking, blowing, where the wood is going, stacked/piled/left/taken, chips, yada yada.

Pain in the ass. :)

They can be in other parts of the body and tear things up as well. Stomach, esophagus, lymph nodes etc. My sister had to have a hysterectomy because of cyst on her ovaries.

Bomb drop? No, just a bump (about the the size of a large pea) that's been there for ages but just lately started to bug me, so I had it cut out.

It was way more complicated than I expected. They spent 30 minutes cutting and sewing and Dermabonding.

It was an interesting experience - my first surgery. My previous colonoscopy was less trouble.

I had one already and in another year or two I'm due for another one. Due to family history I'm a high risk so every fire years at this age. It sucks but I'd rather do that every five years then end up dying young from something that could've been caught and been no big deal.

all is well here - 1400 $ poorer lil car repairs NOT FUN

Sorry about you bottom (did someone say PITA) or where ever your little event was

BLUSH

hmm

Today sucked(fun wise) but money wise I made around $100. Spent 7 or 8 hours shoveling snow at department stores. Snow with a 1/2 inch of ice over that, plus freezing rain all day. Slippery as shit. Each patch was like a mini ice ring. The three of us were slipping everywhere which way.

Did have 3 cups of hot coco though, so in the end it was all worth it.

(And now I go to bed, as we may have to get up 3 in the morning to go back and start all over again)

Back