How'd it go today?

We are. Those guys were totally out of line Mr. Hansen. We won't let it happen again until next time.

Chalk it up to boredom. I won't be mean again until I'm bored later today.:D

Only so much paperwork and reading I can catch up on.

I tried to pull a Van Gogh today. Trimming a Butia palm off a ladder in the back yard (yes, I was tied in). When I cut the frond over my head, it pivoted on my shoulder and one of the spikes on the butt snagged my ear. I had some butterfly band-aids but couldn't get it on my ear without help, had to get the customer to tape the flap together so I could finish the job. I just took the butterfly off a few minutes ago to try and clean it up, figured I'd snap a picture and share.

Well, this about sums up how MY day went.

Had the truck parked parallel and about 3 feet off the road, and this lady wasn't paying too much attention, I guess. Or so she admitted to.

:X

Well, this about sums up how MY day went.

Had the truck parked parallel and about 3 feet off the road, and this lady wasn't paying too much attention, I guess. Or so she admitted to.

:X

That sucks. Did you file a report?

I tried to pull a Van Gogh today. Trimming a Butia palm off a ladder in the back yard (yes, I was tied in). When I cut the frond over my head, it pivoted on my shoulder and one of the spikes on the butt snagged my ear. I had some butterfly band-aids but couldn't get it on my ear without help, had to get the customer to tape the flap together so I could finish the job. I just took the butterfly off a few minutes ago to try and clean it up, figured I'd snap a picture and share.

That looks painful. Ouch.

Yeah, I did. Proof that some people shouldn't be allowed to drive. She was doing like 50 in a 30, too.

Skwerl- OUCH.
Nice to see it's still attached, bro!

Oh, that's rich! The guy who had knee surgery last week and can't walk up the stairs is saying that my scratched ear looks painful. :lol::lol:

Yer funny, Mike! :P

Sorry bout your truck, Erik. I had some guy pull out of a shopping center into the back of my trailer last night. Didn't hurt the trailer but farked up his car. No report, he didn't want one and neither did I.

Well I'll tell ya, Skwerl.... there was a rust hole that came through this summer just below the trim. Looks like her insurance is going to be getting me some free body work!

small crane removal.......dead spruce TD........cherry TD, 3 jobs

triple header!! yee haw:D

I wish... I have raised my rates on the tree jobs.. I held my rates when gas prices went up and held out making almost no profit, just paying the bills... So the guys that raised their rates for clearing about 2.50 a man hour over me... not getting the work.. Gas is back down now and I am getting VERY busy ... figure ;)

Nawwwwww... Steve you aint that guy .. most the guys up here are here today and gone tomorrow... And I don't know how you price down there.. but the highest bidder on brushing up here (unless you use equipment ie bull dozer etc.) is 20.00 per man hr.

I did alittle bushwacking today to get to a some trees. I hate Thorns, I was reassured why I hate them today. And to top it all off I was setting down my 361 and dropped it from about an inch above ground. It landed perfectly on a quarter size stump and cracked a hole in the metal case under the flywheel.

I spent the better part of the day looking through my cousin's really messy shop for some parts for my truck motor that were left there. I then did a couple of bids.

The brushing job I just landed is almost all poison oak... 5 plus acres of it... slash and burn baby ... any one else wanna play?? LMAO

oh and did I mention you have to stand on a 30 percent plus grade cutting it all ???

Back