How'd it go today?

Our loblolly's are pitchy, and it can get on your climbing line, but I'm glad they aren't like west coast pines, what a PITA.

Loblolly cuts like butter compared to oak.

Oh when the sap is flowing here a spruce or fir will pitch you up real good too. I frigging really dislike spruce trees lately.

OK, I missed it. WTF happened to you, Mike?

I had my left knee scoped last Friday. Years of cumulative cartilage damage, miniscus torn beyond repair, osteo arthritis. Just a band-aid surgery to clean out the junk. Double knee replacements is my eventual prognosis. Trying to buy a few more years before that.

Dang, my old boss went through endless knee surgeries between football and climbing. His last surgery forced me to quit because his lack of working. He used to fall flat on his face randomly.

Heal well!

did 3 estimates today and landed two of three... Life is good. And I just waiting to hear back from the third... Two ponderosa near a house beetle kills... Right next to each other so I should be able to go back and forth to them to take them down... Got four oaks I have to take off some houses on a property from the first two... And brushing besides.. Gonna be a good Christmas if this keeps up:D
I really want the ponderosas also as it would be great fun on ropes to do :)

Thanks for the thoughts. This was a piece of piss. The real deal will suck when the time comes. Unfortunately I love my hockey, lacrosse and Ho-Ho's and the knees suffer for it.

Good to hear you have your priorities straight, Mike. Can't live your life skeered of everything.

I ground 2 stumps from yesterday, got paid, left $320 something at Walmart, and came home to grill steaks.

Good to hear you have your priorities straight, Mike. Can't live your life skeered of everything.

I ground 2 stumps from yesterday, got paid, left $320 something at Walmart, and came home to grill steaks.

I guess they charge you at Walmart too. I gotta figure out how to "score" stuff from there.:D

Haley and I went to see Madagascar 2. It was decent. Its always fun hearing Haley chuckle.

Back