How'd it go today?

It rained here most of the day so we cleaned out the bucket truck and chip truck and serviced the bobcat. It's amazing how much stuff can accumulate under and behind seats. Don't think I need to worry about gloves for a while now. We found 36 usable pairs.

Ya, I hear that. I found at least a dozen pairs, two weeks ago.

TreeStuff came. The highlight: a large Rig and Ring. Also, forestry screen and muffs, Sena replacement pack (mount, mic, speakers), and some TreeStuff branded barbed felling wedges.

I have those wedges on my order from Friday. Arbor trolley will be ordered Monday after the bank opens. Not having a credit card definatley has its down side. That and I don't do the online banking either

No CC? Wow!

Woodslinger, care to give a couple common apps you use the RnR for?

I got that before I got my porty and block, so it was my main rigging point. Also works well as a redirect, main advantage in either situation is that its lighter and only 1 piece of kit to carry - easier to get up into the tree and move around with in the tree. I've been using the block lately for the midline attach-ability as I find myself only doing 1 or 2 pieces and moving my rigging point, all depends on the tree.

Heavy rigging point that can be set and retrieved from the ground, like a ring and ring friction saver for DdRT.

I have those wedges on my order from Friday. Arbor trolley will be ordered Monday after the bank opens. Not having a credit card definatley has its down side. That and I don't do the online banking either

I don't go to the bank, hardly. I can deposit a check via my credit union's app and have funds available at least as fast as any other method, except I can do it in the driveway before leaving the jobsite.

No CC? Wow!

Woodslinger, care to give a couple common apps you use the RnR for?

Making hotel reservations is a real PITA. I haven't had a CC since I was 19. Swore them off then. I've been contemplating getting one for a short while. I'm getting tired of cashiers looking at me like I ruin the whole day because they have to count out change.

Making hotel reservations is a real PITA. I haven't had a CC since I was 19. Swore them off then. I've been contemplating getting one for a short while. I'm getting tired of cashiers looking at me like I ruin the whole day because they have to count out change.
With online banking, you can use a credit card, and immediately, or when you get home, pay the credit card balance off.

You get some consumer protection, too.

If you use a debit card, and the number is stolen, they can drain your bank account.

Builds credit history, too. Evidently, part of your credit score is how other people are willing to lend you money. Strange.

I can imagine that. I don't know if you work four 10 hour days or ...oh wait, do you guys have to work some crazy number of hours per week every week at Big Green?

I've set up my bike trainer in the basement. I find it helps me to get my wheels spinning some days if I'm not feeling so hot.

I noticed that rain and cold make for dehydration weather. That never helps anything. I started getting sick in part because I was getting dried out during all that storm stuff.

When the weather is nasty, it sure helps having a hottub.
That gets me through the winter.

P1030817.JPG

The pretty young girl who jumped in the tub with us afterwards..................................................................nope, self timer!

We are not very sexually uptight here, is probably the best way to put it.
As long as it is " consenting adults and all that jazz" no-one points fingers much.

Of course we have some 400,000 muslims out of a population of 6 million, that are EXTREMELY sexually uptight, so that probably brings the average down a bit.

Back