How'd it go today?

We were using the 806D. About four times too much tractor, but the pto shaft was too long for my Kubota. I don't know why, but the drawbar is about 6" too short for most pto implements. I have a longer one around, but the snow would have to be melted for me to find it. One neat trick for using a bigger tractor is to get a pto shaft made up with a 1000 rpm end on it, then idle the tractor way down. A 4020 would run that just off of idle no problem.

Went and started the paper process on the boys Christmas presents. Lilly is going to get a Kindle pad instead of the pink camo rifle. She needs some more time on the bb gun ;)

Pump-Action-Octagon-Rifle.png

Mini-Bolt-Rifle1.png

:thumbup:nice thats great cursedvoyce tech em right
My sons got a single shot browning 22
Figured the single shot was the safest thing,just my two cents

Single shot helps a lot with accuracy. Can't rush your shot.
Seth turned 12 this year. He really liked a pump action he shot of the instructors. I thought he would lean toward a lever gun. But pump is cool.
Levi turned 8 and is ready for a single shot bolt.
Levi hit the bulls eye with a beginner bow today at 30 yards.
Seth is getting proficient with a light compound at 30 yards now. I think it has like 45 lb pull set currently.
Seth can also keep a 2" pattern with a 45-70 at 50 yards

Went hunting with few inches of snow. Above 3500 elv. Tracking was cool. Jumped same grouse three times...never got a shot.
Lots of game out...including a big as bear image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Thats cool my son is 11(lil george)
He's pretty good with the bow also
He always wants to go in the back yard and shoot.
We call a bullseye ,dead dear:lol:
I'm sure them to would get along good!
I seen some of the pics you post and it looks a lot better hunting then were we are.(NJ)

What Pete said...

Sided one Ash and it started raining enough to soak ropes and me, and wind came up, so called it. HO can cut up what I have on the ground, then give me a call to drop the tree. Didn't want to leave her too much on the ground in case we get buried in snow. Her place is only 2mi from mine so I can zip over there any time and drop more.

Called my old friend who cut his tendons to wish him happy birthday. Says he is off restrictions finally and is supposed to work the heck out of his hand now to help get rid of the scar tissue. Glad he is getting back to playing his guitar so quickly.

Just waiting to take Brownies out of the oven & settle into some reading now.

I am very careful about what I bring home. Leftover pizza is really bad. It calls to me from the fridge in the middle of the night.:lol:

Back