How'd it go today?

A follow up on my sign hanging job from last week (scroll back a couple pages in this thread)- Paul was informed by FDOT that his sign couldn't overhang the property line but as long as it was behind the fenceline that it would be ok by them. So I drove to Ocala again today to move the sign. Instead of driving the bucket truck, I decided to just drive up in the pickup and climb the tree. Took along a friend for company and so he could take pictures of my fat azz up in a tree.

Before and after pics, and a couple of the climb.

Enjoyed my last weekend day off, ran some errands, went to help my uncle when he broke down south of the state line... that's about it.

Now I'm packing my briefcase for tomorrow.

Well, have fun all!!! Going to start my training in the am. Go in at 7:30, but will have to do the 4am starting this week, so I may as well get used to it, somewhat!!
Damn 3am is going to come early!!!!
Night all!

Have Fun Andy!

It was awesome to carpool in Friday, plus a call in town to start the day. Tomorrow, I know that I've got to drive in to the office. It's supposed to be nice weather so hopefully the moron to rubbernecker ratio will be low. :pissed:

Damn, that Hickory tree I climbed yesterday was full of poison ivy and this morning I have it all over both forearms and my NECK!!!
:whine:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, That sucks Brian!!!!! I hear Clorox will work, if you can take the burning!!!
I do not know for sure, try at you're own risk!!!!!

tecnu soap...dont' use bleach. Be careful handling tools and clothing from that job till you clean those too

Ivy Block works before exposure next time....white chalky shat. Very hot water feels good..helps with itching.........."mind over matter grasshopper".

Back