How'd it go today?

I'm taking today off, over extended my self yesterday. Put in a 21 hour day .8)
We still have day light at midnight here and light again at 4 am. Drank 2 gallons of water and didn't take a whiz all day, real humid hot day.

I don't think that is enough water in 21 hours HT.
Oh I forgot the 2 quarts of orange juice for lunch and supper plus 1 quart pepsi to get me home.
21 hrs from pulling the trailer out of the garage to putting it back at the end of the day. 3hrs driving return .

Just did school stuff all day. Raining here so seemed like the thing to do. Left for ten minutes to go to town and asked the wife to keep an eye on the wind and close windows if it came up...came home to a wet living room floor :X one more month...one more month...one more month...

On the bright side, you could throw down some shampoo, grab the vac and it'll be all nice and clean. :D

Brunswick wood floor. Just mopped it up with a bath towel. Fan will do the rest. Just glad I wasn't gone for an hour or two.

Had to take care of a euc that was was splitting at the co-dom. About 90-100' but the area was too steep for a crane.

Attachments

• P7270003.jpg
    P7270003.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 2
  • P7270004.jpg
    P7270004.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 2
  • P7270005.jpg
    P7270005.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 2
  • P7270007.jpg
    P7270007.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 2
  • P7270008.jpg
    P7270008.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 2
  • P7270009.jpg
    P7270009.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 3
I had a lady call about a splitting tree too, 75 miles from here. She wanted me to come look at it cause it was splitting and her kids were playing on it. :dur:

If you want it done right, do it yourself...

I left for work first this morning. Then my wife's car wouldn't start. She drove my son's car to work. Son calls, asks what to do and sent me a pic of the battery. Put the charger on it, start the car, drive it to the neighborhood mechanic, if it's only the corroded connections - pay to have them cleaned. If the battery is bad - call Ford to see if the battery is covered by the 3-year, 36,000 mile warranty.

Battery had a bad cell. Mechanic put in a new battery. :X

I called Ford - yes, the battery was covered. Sent the son to pick up the old battery. Sent him to Ford to get a new one. Sent him back to the mechanic to get credit for a battery we didn't need.

And yes, I know how to clean the corrosion off the terminals but I didn't want to take off work.

Grrrrrr.

And yes, I know how to clean the corrosion off the terminals but I didn't want to take off work.

Grrrrrr.
Tip ,put a little anti corrosion compound as "penetrox " or Kopper Kote on the battery terminals .If nothing use axle grease .

For some reason the negative terminal will be the one that corrodes the worst .

That's a good idea .The baking soda neutralizes the acid and the grease seals off the oxegon in the air from the terminal connection .

Slept like a baby. Now I am trying to figure out my day.
Hay Jeff, could you have sold a cabling and bracing on that one?

In other news I did have a guy call me up about that damned motor home the other day .He liked it so maybe I'll be shed of that alabatross once and for all .Oh happy day .:D

Trying out a new guy today, cert arb with no climbing experience. He seems to want to learn though

I didn't do much today,too damned hot .Besides that I've hit it a mighty lick for weeks anyhow .I did manage to repair a Mac brake handle cover by taking parts from two and making one .About roasted inside my garage doing that .

Took down 2 good sized maples today, wore the gopro, checked the footage tonight and I had the camera on the wrong setting, ahhhhhhhhh!

Back