How'd it go today?

On that they tell me that every so often the glass fishing net float things used by Japanese fishermen wash ashore on the west coast .

That's true, Al...but they have gotten quite rare now as the use of glass floats has pretty much gone the way of the dodo bird. We find plenty of foam floats now, but they aren't near as much fun.

There is some place in the Pacific ocean where because of the currents or whatever it's just miles upon endless miles of a floating junk yard .

Probably some fun stuff in the Sargasso Sea
Sargasso.jpg

I've never heard of the Sargasso Sea. Around here we refer to it as the Atlantic Ocean.

Well, this is the big week. Dropped the Mustang off at the doctor's office this evening. It's going under the knife for some enhancement surgery tomorrow, hopefully everything goes smoothly. For those who missed it a few weeks ago, I purchased the entire supercharger system and intake manifold off a wrecked Roush Mustang. It will take my 315hp 4.6L V8 and bump it to 435hp with the ability to eventually pump out 500hp with a smaller drive pulley and a few other relatively inexpensive modifications. I should have it back by the end of the week. :blob6:

IMG_1857.jpg

Had it for a couple weeks now. In fact I just got done hard wiring it yesterday so it is powered from the fuse panel and turns on and off with the ignition key. :thumbup:

Nice Brian, hope everything goes OK. I just returned from taking my Parents to my Nephew's wedding at the Benbow Inn a little south of Garberville. Freakin long drive.

You just cannot imagine how much bark gets knocked off in a wood yard .Good grief I must have skined up a semi load today . The slash pile will burn for a month once I torch it off .

Shame on you guys, you should give Skwerl more credit than that.

Put me down for $50 in less than three months

Brian should join a racing club that allows street cars on a local track. Usually they have emergency staff, flaggers often volunteering from the SCCA. Often times a roll cage is optional but a helmet needed. Safety check at the gate... I had more fun with local clubs like those. Still have a couple plaques from ASRA in AZ.

It was a pretty good day up until the accident. I am not going to details but HEMETS SAVE LIVES.... If it were not for one, that has a four inch long split in it, I would be mourning the loss of a friend. Stay safe and rock them skull buckets.

Probably some fun stuff in the Sargasso Sea
Sargasso.jpg

Have you seen the pictures of dead rotted away albatrosses where there is a mound of small pieces of colored plastic, where their stomacs used to be?

Wonderful world we are passing on to the next generations.

plastic-albatross.jpg

Back