how to charge for hours worked?

And most tellingly, people who suffer from NPD can never admit when they are in the wrong. They carry on blithely ignoring when all around are offended or disgusted by their behaviour. Never an apolgy will be heard.

Lol, and then he immediately posts to prove this point, again.

Willard, you are starting to give fragile, insecure, low self esteem narcissists a bad name.

for a second there I thought I was at Arborsite some how..lol

mighty fun read though :happy1:

Quiete the opposite really.

Ive scaled down my reading and participation time greatly over winter till now. Too much time wading through bullshit.

Just saying~

I spent very little time here last year as well B, even now there's not many threads I check

It eems odd when people say that they aren't much interested in spending time at a forum, but whenever they do avail themselves of participating, generally they get responded to by a number of members or I guess people that could be said to be their friends, in a courteous and perhaps helpful way....sometimes a very helpful way. The kids might even get complimented on how they've grown! Each to their own I guess, but wtf? Careful, could be anti social behaviour creeping in? :/:.... :lol:

Forums wont die. And just because its old tech doesnt mean its bad tech. But the world turns, sometimes more quickly than we expect.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I spend way too much time on here, but the amount that I have learned on here is invaluable. Every time that I can't find a thread that has already answered my question, I post up and get a big pile of helpful responses, even if I have to wade through some sidebar and derails (sometimes the derails are the best, depending where they go). I generally work solo or with 1 helper, and I would not be as capable, confident, and safe without everything I have learned here. For that I thank you all

Yup, LOTS of help here, supportive, non-confrontational.

I wouldn't have tried SRT on my own without all the trials and errors posted here, and the people willing to answer my dopey questions!

Take the good with the bad, and there you have the facts of life......errr.... internet forums ;)

Great resource this site is.

Absolutely. That one member has a God complex won't matter for the forum as such, it is merely annoying.

He's enjoying every minute of this. Time to just walk away. It sucks when a long time trusted and respected member goes wacky.

I'm only responding Dave Sheppard.....................and no I'm not wacky, maybe just a little overzealous.
But I can sure spot a few other wacky ones here who can only taunt some one if they know they have backup.

Everyone give this a rest and we can just go on with this informative sharing thread.

Back