Zubat pole saw "hook"?

flushcut

TreeHouser
Howdy , Anybody know is tjey make a fox type hook for a Zubat pole? I just did a quick search. And figured it would be faster to ask here. Thanks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That sounds way too simple. I need to press break, plasma cut some aluminum plate, drill and tap, and have it finished some time next month if all the stars align. Bicycle hook hanger with hose clamps sounds almost barbaric. lol

What do you use the hook for? Looks like it would be good for pulling electric lines out of the way...

<.<
>.>

What do you use the hook for? Looks like it would be good for pulling electric lines out of the way...

<.<
>.>
I don't use a Silky pole saw, but have a fiberglass set with hook. The hook as a primary hook to pull with a small secondary to push. For trees like honey locust that snag on themselves, I pull limbs free. For other if the limb does not fall clean, then it can get pushed with the smaller hook.

Putting a rope with its (big) biner on a crotch at 27". Lift the rope folded in a bight on the small hook, pass it over the limb, live it there, then catch the biner by the big hook and pull it back to the ground.
Handy to place an heavy bull rope to pull a tree.

Back