Would you sell a 200t?

As MB would say, like a dog watching tv

Thanks for posting those, Cory.

Idk what kinda clutch i have. It was replaced about 14 years ago by a dealer mechanic. My most expensive single chipper repair, thankfully.

My clutch lever resists being engaged until there is a "rock- over point" in the travel, where it wants to pull itself into full engagement, resisted by the operator until the drum is up to speed enough to fully engage the clutch using the triple- bump method.
Feels spring- loaded in both directions from the rock- over point.

Maybe it's using the throw-out bearing that while time. I am not a mechanic.

I can leave it engaged while it's cooling, disengage the clutch and shut it off.
Won't hurt.
Thanks.

@Tree09
How does your clutch work?

What I recall from one of the previous sideway problems solving is that software rotating doesn't work in some cases (rotated, saved, but still dislayed sideway or even up-side down). It was reported that some phones imbede the initial positioning in the pic's data and the software doesn't touch that, even if it apparently rotates the pic. Problem, the forum seems to use those hiden data to display it, instead of the new seting. Practical solution : take the pic with the phone in the "good" position. May needs a few tries and remember it though.

I started looking into how orientation is defined in jpgs, and what it would take to modify it, but bailed on it. Just a bunch of work, and nobody would care in the end. Add to that, png, or whatever formats get uploaded, and it's a lot of work.

I think the new BB that Sven has says to idle, disengage clutch and allow drum to stop before shut off for engine cooling.

Im still using the 200 I bought from Willard! But since the 150 came on the scene it's in semi retirement.
I still have the 020 I found in the bushes in 1994. It still goes well, it goes in the camper for 'just in case'

It's seldom my pair of 200t's get used .Many times I get a notion to cut up pecker poles in the woods that are everywhere from dead saplings ,About 4-6 inch stuff ,don't need split .To fill a yard cart might take 15-20 minutes and two carts will last a week-10 days burning .,The 200's or an 024 are real handy for light work like this .

This could be a great time to use the little saws for small fire wood .However those little dead trees are buried under the snow .I have no idea where they are hiding .

Back