Wall of Shame: Wannabe Experts

Um, OK, how about trying a chainsaw??? :|:
That made me laugh out loud..... :lol:
I was waiting for the back of the car to come off. :lol::lol::lol:

I think it would have been successful if he tied the line to the front of the car and slammed on the gas going backwards. Maybe popped the windshield, though.

Incredible.

The one with the domino leaners was frightening. I cannot imagine such foolishness, and luck, either.

I reckon the snow saved him, slowed him down enough he wasn't actually under the falling tree and cushioned him when he fell/got knocked over...that is one lucky Darwin candidate.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RrXQx3DDdKg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WOW, welcome to Bubba's Barberchair theatre, run forest run, look out for the uprooter, make a snow angel.......Epic Fail

I admit it, I laughed hard on this one, good post Jack!

Just glad that wasn't me.

:D I have to check this thread every now and then to make sure nobody got video of me on a bad day ;) Thankfully I am not that ignorant. I didn't see a pull line or the guy driving a wedge to counter what appeared to be a leaner with a full top. Then his reaction trying to grab it! He is lucky it didn't barber chair. The homeowner not so lucky. You get what you pay for most of the time.

Back