Wall of Shame: Wannabe Experts

This guy has pictures all over his web site that clearly aren't him...When he was confronted about using other peoples photos for his site he was just like, 'yeah so what?' Here is his second foray into the tree forum

It's cute how Tommy D, instead of deleting your post to the TreeHouse like he should have, merely removed the "L" out of the link to render it useless. He left the AS link intact. Whutta pussy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It has to have been more than that... I have has called some people some choice stuff, and I even once dropped the cork soccer just to test it.

Peka banned me for something very minor, I can't even remember what it was. Then he called me foul names. Is he still attempting tree work, by the way?

Let's see, how would you describe Peka.......? Someone who banned Jerry Beranek, or at least has bad things to say about the honored gentleman. :lol:

attachment.php

Hillbilly dope smokers? Ha.

Peka banned me for something very minor, I can't even remember what it was. Then he called me foul names. Is he still attempting tree work, by the way?

He's banned just about everyone now, even new members get banned. Last time I looked there was lucky to be six posts a day.

Actually he once told me this place was full of drunks, drug addicts and dirty old men.:/:

Back