Treetop Cat Rescue Reality Show

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tom gave me my first Sherrilltree catalog and Wesspur catalog for all the technique illustrations and techical writing, and loaned me his tree saddle when I first started out, and didn't have anything.

Yup, Sat. night, 9:00 pm eastern time, on the Animal Planet Channel.

Very cool stuff, and maybe finally a reality show worth watching.

Having only done a couple of cat rescues, I can appreciate what those guys are doing...200, wow! They seem like characters :)

They either, must love cats, or are getting compensated well. After my last one, I am not sure if I am willing to do it again, unless its with a bb gun :) I like cats, but not enough to get pissed on, and scratched.

I did find a dead squirrel once. It was hanging out in a cavity, looking like it was just checking things out. I was in a bucket and wondering why it didn't move as I approached it... it didn't appear like it was dead for long and I didn't see a mark on it. It was like it died from old age.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I never found a cat skeleton in a tree.

Scavengers and predators. I was getting a cat a dusk once. The dad, standing there with his two little girls, spotted the owl watching and listening to the cat cry, perched about 20 feet away.

That a good explanation, Sean. Though I feel most cats will give up their plight to eventually develop the will to come down on their own. A bit lighter in weight and tone. Thirsty, too.

I've only done a few cat rescues. Most were pretty uneventful.

Here it's mostly conifers and the handful of cat rescues I've done, guess where kitty goes as you come up after them? Up, frigging ridiculous. An employee of mine found a dead half skelitized half mummified lizard in a tree once. It must have been an escaped pet, it was huge. I kept it in the shop for quite awhile and then eventually tossed it.

APTA.. excellent for those stuck cats :/:

Hahahahah! I thought about that when I fired my throwbag over the pine tree that the last cat was in when I rescued him. I have the same opinion as Jer, but it is hard to say no to those cat lovers...I did make sure that she had left him up there for a few days.

Back