TreeCareLA's new logo (I need your eyes!)

12, 107, 63...getting better!

Maybe I'm too used to trees with wind shear, I hardly ever see perfectly round trees...

Hey Nick,

I used a similar service with great results. A nice pro logo sets you apart. Money well spent. One thing I made sure of is I got multiple versions and formats of the logo. Vector, png, jpeg, etc. Black and/or white background and transparent backgrounds.

33,26 124 & 140 look good to me. 107 looks like the tree was top not what i would wont people to see. If i had too chose 140 . But 33 is the one i voted on.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So I've narrowed it down to these two designs. What do you think?

4 logos.jpg

I'm showing it in horizontal and squared versions. They'll be used in both formats for different reasons.

Questions I'm working on are:

All lower case or capital T, C, and LA?
Branches extending into the canopy like in the top design?

Not what you are asking, but....

Nick, you think that being, "A fun little tree care company", is going to attract customers? I must have been out of Southern California too long? It doesn't convey a very industrious image to my brain, to be honest. Perhaps it does fit the nuances of the location, it just seems odd to say that.
I hired some hippies to pick apples once, so I might be prejudiced to the thought of stated fun when working.

Glad you had good results with 99designs Nick. I've had mixed results on the 2 occassions i've used them. The designs that are generally submitted about 10 minutes after the brief has been submitted are always good for a giggle though!

I like them both now. I know some are very in tune to grammar and not having capital letters where they should be will bug them. That said, it will certainly catch their eye. Branches or no branches will not matter.

I think you'll do fine with either, I do prefer the bottom one. I'd use capitals. As well "A fun little tree care company" sounds better than " A little fun tree care company".

Changing the font from lower to upper case really changes the over all look of that font. I like lower case, with the LA uppercase as shown. I'm mixing it up with my new font too. The lower case vs. upper case really looks nice.

In the end you need to choose which one you'll have to live with. Both look great, and professional!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That was the designer trying something new. It's current use and the way it shall stay is, "fun little"

Thanks for your advice,guys. I'm soaking it all in.

" A fun little tree care company"

LA is truly in another parallel universe:lol:

So I've narrowed it down to these two designs. What do you think?

View attachment 39473

I'm showing it in horizontal and squared versions. They'll be used in both formats for different reasons.

Questions I'm working on are:

All lower case or capital T, C, and LA?
Branches extending into the canopy like in the top design?
... the way it shall stay is, "fun little" ...

how 'bout:

"LA" same height as the "t" and instead of "a ...", maybe; "your fun little tree care company"

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-02-12 at 8.17.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-02-12 at 8.17.48 AM.png
    263.8 KB · Views: 2
Keep tree care lowercase...try it with capital T and C and see what it looks like, if it look cool then fine...keep LA uppercase
I lean towards the lower design, but they are both great final choices, you wouldn't go wrong with either.

Back