Tm splitter

treebilly

Student of the Jedi. OH-7106A
Just wondering if anybody has one and if so how do you like it. I'm really thinking about one after the last few days of being bent over rolling monster logs around to the splitter. Anything would be appreciated. Can't really find much info on them. Gonna call them Monday to see if I can get some specs emailed to me. Thanks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks. I'll give Carl an email tomorrow for specs. I'm not very computer savy. I just figured some of this stuff out in the last year

Haha I'm on here too.

What's the end goal you're trying to achieve? Obviously split wood, but with what machine? Also, are you trying to do the first splits on large wood for easier hand processing or are you trying to get down to the finished product?

First splits to make pieces manageable. Smaller machine is my bobcat 773 and occasionally on a s250. I tend to get the big uglies for firewood as the company gets paid for chips and good logs sold for lumber. I'm looking for a tough ass splitter as I'm not the best welder yet

Yeah the Atom looks to be a big wood splitter for sure. I would prefer a cylinder cover on an inverted splitter, like the Blue Diamond has.

I looked at the blue diamond also. Do they have a 30 ton model?

I also checked the atom splitter but I lost my access to an auger. That and I don't think it would work well for my personal situation. Maybe in the future but not now

Back