The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Hello. My name's Ryan. Ive been a climber for about 6 years now. I am from Virginia and began my career in the Washington DC area. I now live in West Va and work in the Pittsburgh area. My work related interests are climbing of course, as well as technical rigging and felling. I used to post here under the name BRCCArborist but I guess I went too long without posting and my account lapsed. Hoping to get back to posting here again now that I have much more free time with my new job.

Greetings, easy-lift guy here new to The Treehouse, looking forward to making many new friends in the business. All the best!

Thanks CurSedVovce, Hope you had a nice weekend, back to work tomorrow for elg. Hope work is going well for you.

The week end went well, can't stop thinking it's Wednesday!. 3 day weekends are overrated.
Do you know of anyone attending the ISA show down under this year/, maybe yourself?. Will you be attending the TCIA show in NH this year?
elg.

Do you know of anyone attending the ISA show down under this year/, maybe yourself?. Will you be attending the TCIA show in NH this year?
elg.
i'll be at both...hey i used to live south of venice; went to high school there. all i remember is cabbage palms and the wildlife within. :evil:

Pretty much the same you forgot to mention the Michigan /Ohio plates and Sand. Class of 78" for myself VHS Go Indians!. What part of NC you hail from currently?. have a great day.
easy-lift guy.

Hello!!! To all who knew me from way back when, this is Tony (NYSawboss) from arboristsite. Long time, no speak. Back in the trees full time after a 5 year stint in Cable TV. I missed it too much. Great to be back.

Back