The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

I don't recall the thread, but he only said some thing like " Gotta stop hangin in the TH " or something. Like I said I wasn't a target( at least not to my knowledge)so no big deal, but I witnessed some severe beatings.

I really like this site and I don't get why other sites are so critical of it. Butch is talked about on more than one site, I see it all the time. Maybe they are jealous or :X
Jeff :)

Treevet and Tree mds sure have a negative attitude towards Butch. Funny, I wonder how they came by that opinion?

I have a history with them, but I never realized their contempt until they joined that other site! Makes me wonder. You know Skwerl, I see you there.

Welcome, fellow Cape Codder. Where do you operate mostly? I service the Upper Cape, Just a guy with a truck too. Have saw, will travel.

Welcome, fellow Cape Codder. Where do you operate mostly? I service the Upper Cape, Just a guy with a truck too. Have saw, will travel.

Thanks. I'm in Harwich but run from Hyannis to P-town. It's a little slow these days. Probably for the better, I laid my left hand open real bad last week. Stitches come out tomorrow.

Yeouch! I got my wrist just over a year ago. 6 internal stitches and 14 external, but thankfully no tendon damage. I'll spare you the pictures here in this thread.
I wish you a speedy recovery. It really sucks when we screw up and injure ourselves, usually doing something that we know we shouldn't be doing. :(

Wish I was doing something I shouldn't be. It's kind off a dog's tale, but here goes. I decided to start doing tree work full time (well 80%) last june, after focusing on my carpentry for the past 12 or so years. The numbers at year end were the deciding factor. I bought a one ton a 2001 bandit 200xp and a few new things for climbing. I am glad I did. I did real well last year and excellent early this year. In the first week of Jan I opened my tool ( carpentry)trailer to find Nothing. It turns out some 18 year old with a $400 a day habit thought his high was more important than my new family and my career. Anyway My early year success went and bought a couple new things; compound mitre saw $800 and new table saw $600. I am currently finishing my basement so my mother in law can move in if need be, she's starting to slip at 75. Ok here it is, I was getting firewood from down back last monday night and tripped on some framing material. I landed on my new table saw, which would not be in the basement if I hadn't already been robbed. Thankfully no tendon damage only "a flesh wound" 3 inches long and 3/4 inch deep. At least they sent me home with some complimentary Tylenol for the pain. Ha. If I could find the little bastard that robbed me I would beat the piss out of him tie him to a tree 20 feet up so he can detox peacefully and take his habit to kill my pain. So there it is in a nutshell.

Back