The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Thats okay,we can chat here.Btw thanks for being real friendly guys,unlike another site i'm banned from.

I'm about 3 miles from Luke's house, known him for 15 years. Only through work associates though, we don't hang out together. You know Joe Davis the climber? We all work for a bunch of the same folks. I used to climb freelance but now I freelance with my bucket truck. Sunbelt, Todd Davis, Dave Griffith, etc.

No way,did you work with jon stirman this past summer,downtown orlando area?large tree dropped 3 major leads on a lawyer's house?

I'm curious, Bill - I have over 10,000 posts there. Did YOU ever chance across any of them?

Just axing.

I don't know him, no. There's so many in this town and I tend to forget about the yahoos who don't pay or have a bunch of clowns working for them.

And as far as sites we're banned from, I can think of about 4-5 that have booted me. :P This place is home though, good guys here and we all look out for each other.

Yeah there's a lot of them,i worked for valley crest last year but ended up quitting because of them giving me ridiculous hours last summer doing Disney.Maybe the next time I'm gonna be in your neck of the woods we can meet up,I'll bring a 6 pack.

Darin thought I was trying to steal his advertisers and Tom Dunlap was mad at me, from TB.

Well you'll probably fit in well here. We're pretty much self governing, Butch sweeps out the trash once in a while but for the most part we just enjoy each other's company here. :thumbup:

No,I'm not an anarchist,he said that because of the tattoo on my left arm,skwerl,wish i would have known you about 2 weeks ago,i had 2 big dead as hell laurel oaks to remove for Dan stir man[a good friend of mine]i ended up climbing them but it was very sketchy cause i had to rope every thing down.

Is he a redheaded dude? I may have known him a long time ago, lost touch over the years.

yep,he just had his hip surgery on Monday,he used to be a kick ass climber,but i do his climbing now.He's Jon's brother and their other brother is charlie.

We're all getting old. :( I had tendon reattachment surgery on my left bicep three weeks ago. Tell him Brian wishes him a speedy recovery. I don't remember his brothers, been a lot of years and we only met a couple times.

Hey Guys,

I used to have an account on the old site, but it's been a while. I've been lurking for a while now, and figured I should finally set up a new account. Looking forward to some good reads!

Mike

Back