The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pretty shitty avatar for a noob, Fer. I removed it for you.

Oh yea, welcome. :what:

Hi there! I'm Billy, a uk based arorist ready to embark on a world of adventure. Will be travelling to states on June 2nd. I can't wait to start international relations, thats why I have signed up! Why not start berfore i go?! If anyone in califorina needs a keen, honest worker please get in contact!

Hey folks, new here, I'm from just outside Brockville, in Ontario, Canada.
Been climbing and cutting for a couple of years now.
got into it at the age of 39 ;) a bit old, but hell, I keep in good shape.

I'm also a fanatical bowhunter who shoots a Black Widow recurve( hence my handle)

hope to hang with you guys and learn something.

Cary

Actually, while scanning a bit at your old haunt, T-buzz...;) lol

very slow moving threads though.
I'm gonna like it here.
:)

never did join TB though, I like a bit more old school stuff :)

Well, I have been banned from one of my traditional bowhunting sites cuz I stated they were over moderated...;)
but you know what? The more I go to my other sites, the less I miss it :), being banned?

in my books means being a wolf, not a sheep;)

and i like my meat rare buddy, bloody rare :)

LOL, Ted is good guy, a little off the wall, but he is alot smarter than people give him credit for...;)he doesn't shoot a Widow, but hell, we all have our downfalls right? ;) LOL

Hello all! my name is Jonathan, im 18. Next year I will be going to comunity college then transfering to Virginia Tech to get a degree in Industrial forestry opperations or Urban forestry.
I have been using a chainsaw since i can remember and have recently started climbing and have done a few takedowns. This is a great forum with a wealth of information. I am sure i will have many questions :D

Thanks!!
I don't recall exactly, I think I was looking for tree climbing information. :?
I definitely found it.

Back