The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Vermont, like to pick on the Canadians....found MB's site on the 'Buzz and looked some interesting topics!

well isn't vermont like real touchy feely with canada?

welcome (if I can do that)

Uhh Canadians aren't touchy feely we're more like backslappers instead of backside slappers like all you Americanos.:P

Vermont, like to pick on the Canadians....found MB's site on the 'Buzz and looked some interesting topics!

Welcome Kman, it's good to have another Canadian basher around.... I think they're sick of hearing it all the time from me.:D

I never said I was a Canadian basher...I just support the aquisition of Canada as the 51st state. I mean how hard would it be? Their military force consists of BB guns mounted in row boats and Red Green is their version of Einstien...nothing against Red Green mind you...

Welcome Kman. I'm confused 'cuz I thought Vermont was actually part of canada....;)
I'm not an original Vermonter(I think the gene pool over here has been watered down a little) but they tell me its solid USA until at least Burlington then its kinda iffy...

Nothing wrong with the 60's thats when they were perfecting the Hi-Ranger as a take down bucket!! Gotta love my 6TDI-65PBI! Designed in the 60's and still working in the the next century!

When we get her all strapped on the IH I will certianly share some pic's!Looking foward to having that DT466 carrying down the road! Couple of pic's on my website with it on the old Ford gas job. I'm gonna miss the utilty box tool storage(road salt got the best of it).It'll be a flat deck with a box behind the cab when done.

Back