The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

they're using machines similar to that here for fire fuels reduction. there's a government grant for the home owners to have this done so its paying decent. good luck!

Welcome to the Treehouse John, I thought you were the crane operator when I saw that pic w/ you sitting on the tailgate next to MB.

Hello John welcome to the banned waggon. What a great honor you experieced double fold.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey Mitch! Sorry I missed your post!

Welcome to the TreeHouse! :beer:

I've been reading stuff here for awhile,
I just wanted to say hi, I've been a member for awhile (same user name) on Arborist Site, which is how I found out about this site.

See ya around,
Mitch

You can be yourself here mitch without the yahoo slurp spiders. WElcome aboard.

Welcome to the Tree House Mitch. You'll enjoy the folks here.... even the Canadians.:lol: :D :P

Welcome IchWarriorMkII!!! Glad to see you made it!!!!

A little warmer envirornment and less BS!!! Enjoy the house!!!

Thanks for the Welcome.

Yea, I got the lead on this place from Andy, so I came over.

So anyways, Im a farm kid, work at the family owned, and proudly Independent Telephone company, and roll out as a farmer every other minute of the day.

Got into saws for firewood, then for fun, then I had to DIY some bigger Cottonwood tree removals. I try to be as safe as I can be, and not get over my head. I usually come and troll and learn, then apply everything I read in controlled environments. Is is the best way to do things? Probably not... but thats the hard headed do it yourself farmer in me.

So anyways, don't mind me. I'll just be reading and learning stuff. I'd really like to get over my horrible fear of heights, which is really bad on a set of hooks. I can handle 105' in a Bucket truck... but frack going over 20' on a set of hooks.

P5100031.jpg

I am just the opposite!!! I am fine in a tree, but God help you if you get me up in a bucket, but we wont go there, WILL WE!!!!!

Hi all!

I'm Ed and I'm from mid Michigan. Not a professional tree guy, just a chainsaw nut that has to cut way more firewood than a person should have to. I also do salvage logging on our 180 acres to support my woodworking hobby.

Nice place you all have here, I see quite a few familar names.

I'm looking forward to pitching in when I can.

Ed

attachment.php

Back