The Official Random Video Thread!

I'm pretty sure Tyson could knock me out in his sleep. Just a little twitch of the arm and you wake up looking for the truck that ran you over.:lol:

I wonder how hard Ronnie can punch?

159398-bodybuilder-ronnie-coleman.jpg

Why would being buildt like a Belgian Blue make him a good puncher?
I'd think the opposite was true.

One of Tyson's problems when he made his comeback was too much muscle.

Bodybuilders cant punch for shit. Look at all the best MMA fighters, the fierce strikers, no excess muscle. Jon Jones or Anderson Silva would frig Ronnie up badly in seconds in a ring. look at Lewis in his prime, he's not defined like a body builder.

He's a bodybuilder. Kudos to him for his dedication to building muscle. He's not a fighter. I'd lay a bet on any JuJitsu practitioner being able to put him to sleep quickly.

Mariusz Pudzionowski, 5 times worlds strongest man, had to loose lots of muscle to gain stamina to fight in MMA.

Tyson's is a heck of a story. A miserable childhood and kind of dropped off there in the midst of bad people after his mentor died, he never had the chance to get his whits about him. A man trying to find his way now, I hope he succeeds in what he wants to do.

Yea, he probably couldn't punch his way outta wet bag.

Ha.

Where would he have learned to punch?
All he does is lift in order to build muscle, he is 100% about looks, not about being able to use all that muscle for something.

Bodybuilders are great at stumbling around looking firce and dangerous, but they really can't fight for shit.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/07pwqMmz23w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I never said bodybuilders could punch... I said Ronnie Coleman could punch.

And Ronnie is not a bodybuilder, of course.
My bad, sorry:lol:

Of course that musclebound freak can punch, so can anybody.
I'm saying that he can't punch HARD, unless you compare him to a 4 year old girl.

Back